The implementation of staking at rock bottom prices means a maximum potential to grow your stack in the early days

The implementation of staking at rock bottom prices means a maximum potential to grow your stack in the early days.

Attached: 1644015329821.jpg (978x1042, 80.51K)

yes user, this was always a winning investment if you were patient enough

Practice meditation and fix your spirituality in the meantime while the richness from link manifests later, when you have already mentally made it

does this help with the stress of volatility which includes the stress that work is not optional anymore and will not be for 1-2 years?

i changed wallets in 2020 so they won't let me into the early bird staking club

Attached: 1629309757344.jpg (657x527, 35.5K)

based advice

What do you anons think will happen with the world the day staking is released?

I expect nuclear warfare, at the very least.

Staking? I’m about to sell faggot

Lol you're going to lock your stack up in Sergey's wallet for an unknown length of time ("until AT LEAST v1.0"), and receive an unknown % return ("UP TO 5%") and be fully exposed to the possibility of another 90% loss of value in your portfolio?? No wonder Sergey loves his community, he gets you to take on all the risk and pays you a pittance in return.

It’s so surreal to watch retards fudding staking now

what good is staking when the token is worth 5 dollars possible much much lower than that even? I'm not holding, I'm selling and moving on. You should do too, there's plenty of better options like eth.

nigger, i trust sergey more than anyone else on this fucking planet. he could tell me to eat shit because its good for me and i'd believe him. hes the most trustworthy person on the planet.

quick rundown? i bought a small amount a few years ago, do I get let in?

I did the same in mid-2021, I hope the early bird club is like 1 year+ but that would let in so many newfags. Feels bad man. I guess I could transfer back to the old wallet I used but it's not secured in any way and is no longer "cold"

eat shit

post flannel and timestamp fatty and ill get right to it.

Sergey took a huge financial shit in your mouth and now you're coming back for seconds. While Sergey derisked by extracting 2b USD from the market by dumping all over your face, you took a ~90% drop in your portfolio value. You gobbled up his shit and thanked him by licking his asshole.

How does staking work

oh yeah, and what are you gonna do about it gayboy? gonna make me sell? come get my stinkies pussy.

just like eth staking. you pool your link into linkpool the only way to access staking then deposit your lpl to unlock ST-LINK. The ST-LINK is used to lend out your LINK granting you fees which you can redeem for LINK by unsteaking your LINK and redeeming ST-LINK for LINK on the open market.

Keeping tasting those turds shit-eater. You're gonna choke on one of Sergey's fat logs. Imagine being such a bitch that Sergey throws you a few pennies and you instantly agree to go ass to mouth.

speaking of does anyone have the pasta of Sergey by the train tracks? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Did you forget every coin is down 90% tho

all they've said is that early buyers get preference no details yet

try harder, still not selling a single link gaymuncher. how does it feel having the semen of 100 homos running through your veins. every fiber of your being is just gay. imagine being such a faggot, that the only fat log you choke on is your daddies cock. little boy, come get my link from me.

How low does the price have to go before you sell you cocksucking retarded faggot. WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE FUCKING SELL, LOOK HOW HARD THE PRICE HAS CRASHED FUCKING IMBECILES JUST SELL.

checked. i've got diamond encrusted hands of steel bitch, send it to $5 and ill buy another 2k more, send it to $1 and ill buy 10k more, 50 cents and ill buy the entirety of the available market. you wont even touch my fucking links pussy boy.

"No."

Attached: 1594602469613.jpg (1124x987, 962.26K)

are you just baiting? because if you're genuine your post is life fuel for most linkies lol, pure smug ear to ear grinning life fuel

You’re all inbred fools for not selling

checked. no thank you, i will be buying more and moving them into cold storage immediately