Play Arceus Legends

>play Arceus Legends
>genuinely like it unlike Gens 6-8
>Gen 9 announced
>it's just SWSH again but in Spain
It's like GF wants me to hate their games or something.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Gen 9 is open world like LA you stupid nigger.

Sage fucking frognigger.

The majority of pokemon fans like gen 6-8 because they aren’t braindead zoomer nostalgiafags like you are.

That's not why PLA was good. In fact the open world was the worst part of PLA. I liked the new battle system and catching mechanics.

6 and 7 were alright honestly, but 8 was a disaster.

That makes absolutely no sense. Nostalgiafags are the ones who like Gens 6-8 because it still plays like Gens 1-5 albeit much worse.

>same thing but with more features and better graphics
>worse
hi nostalgiatard

>more features
lol

hi zoomer tard

Nah, expanded movepools and Pokemon selection plus the fairy type (dragontrannies seething) make for better gameplay. Story wise the only good one since gen 3 was gen 7 since I want to sex Lillie.

zoom zoom

If Gen VII had a decent main questline that wasn't so cramped and restrictive I'd have no hesitation in calling USUM as the best Pokémon experience. As it stands it's just the most complete Pokémon game in terms of the core system.

>boot up gen 4
>no overworld encounters
>no trainer customization
>no pokemon animations
>need to keep shitmons on my team just to surf or fast travel
>TMs are consumable and need to do a new playthrough just to get them again
>no surprise trading
>no destiny knot breeding
>no bottle caps
>no ability capsules
>no mints
>can't pass egg moves to my starter
>it's just as piss easy as gen 6 and 8
>the story just as poorly written as gen 6 and 8

sounds like less features to me

Battle system is the only bad thing in the game though, holy shit stop defending that revengekillfest you absolute retards

I might agree with that honestly but I need to replay it on emulator, since everything looks like shit on the garbage display the 3DS has and that colors my opinion quite a bit.

Even if gens 6-8 have "more features" that doesn't help the absolute dogshit content it services. PLA probably has the least amount of features of all games but it has actual fun gameplay that isn't handholding you through the easiest trainer battles in existence.

It's still better than "sweep every Pokemon in the game with a single STAB move from my starter Pokemon"

No worse than the dogshit content that came before, nostalgiafag. PLA is one of the best Pokemon games though, you're right about that.

>watch X pokemon do 10000 bites
Peak tier battle and catch design

Attached: 1646085544405.jpg (800x450, 43.43K)

>PLA is one of the best Pokemon games though, you're right about that.
LOL delusional

What's better?

As if killing everything with one fast mon is better? The guaranteed revenge hit means you have to bother with stat boosting and healing, it's a good thing

See

>TH-THE CONTENT
oh yeah because clicking A against trainers repeatedly and walking through corridor routes while spamming repels is such superior content filled gameplay

Attached: bw2.gif (257x205, 1.19M)

Gen 9 is like PLA you ignorant chud.

You only need to get to research level 10, and tasks with a check next to them increase level by 2, it's actually quite easy to do.

Who says that Gen 9 catching system won't be like Legends Arceus?