This was the last time AEW had a legitimate big match feel...

this was the last time AEW had a legitimate big match feel. if you watched this match after not watching since the 90s you'd be tricked into thinking that wrestling is still the most popular sport in the world.

Attached: omegavdanielson.jpg (1920x1080, 209.44K)

Is there another venue they can run that would be cool like Arthur Ashe stadium?

Nah if I hadn't watched since the 90s I'd wonder why these two dadbod manlet faggots are flipping around

post jaw y abs now

too bad you've been watching wrestling every single day since you were a kid because you're a fat no-life mark BITCH

summer outdoor show at Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre

Attached: rra.jpg (1024x680, 140.08K)

holy fucking kino, book it tony

that's not too far from the truth, i watched omega vs page and some family who only watched AE and RA were stunned by the more athletic stuff of it but also didn't know any of the stuff

Truth. Most exfans would think this

Attached: crazy smile.gif (320x240, 2.67M)

I'd fucking fly there just to see wresting on the rocks

Nah I’d be wondering when wwf started a midget division

rape victim (Bryan Danielson) on the left

I hadn't watched since 2004, match looked good to me.

Nash. Summer. 1992.

So how did you find yourself here

nice tranny headcannon, everyone would be thinking when did they start letting high schoolers wrestle on tv

Jeff was 16 in his first televised match

>92
IT HAPPENED AGAIN

I think the Punk match at Revolution had it, and Danielson vs Page 1 was half there. Which makes sense, because Danielson, Omega and Punk are some of the only people in AEW with any experience putting that stuff together.

as a jobber, these two faggots would be jeffs jobbers back in those days

ESL fag please

>headcopin'

>92
OH NO NO NASHBROS