Duck thered

Duck thered

Attached: 20220228_154028.jpg (2880x2880, 499.56K)

Ducklett and starter duck are literally the same Pokemon

preaseru underustanderu

creativityeru veryeru harderu

What's it like being a retard?

I don't know. Why don't you ask yourself?

>No u
As expected from a retard.

El Pato

>boobie
>platypus
>origami crane turned 3d
>pineapple

There are only 3 actual ducks in that picture

yeah they are very similar, hopefully the evo for quaxly is very different to swanna so its a bit easier

ducklett is litterally play on an "ugly duckling tale" since it evolves into a swan, and which one is supposed to be a platypuss?
as for porygon i always thought that it is one of those bird thingies that swing back and forth to reach water glass

You're also right, the first one is an early attempt at making an origami crane in 3D but the second is a drinking bird

>El Pato
El puto

you can tell they're trying to get away with reusing models. Mark my words, the mesh for Quaxly and Ducklett is going to be nigh identical.

>>El Pato
>El puto
El peto

So what's the best team comp here?
Farfetch'd is great but for better type coverage you'd want the Galarian forms, since Porygon is the best slot for our Normal type.
There is an overabundance of Water-types here. Duxly will be superior to Ducklett's line probably, and its almost certainly better to use Ludicolo over Golduck. Then we have Magmar, but this team might be best as a rain team.

>Magby is a duck

Attached: 1639189508919.png (447x378, 11.3K)

it's a karura

¿Ganzo?

Attached: Pato.png (647x837, 250.63K)

Duh

Ludicolo is some weird frog/maraca thing though. The line doesn't make sense otherwise.

Attached: lotad_lombre_ludicolo_pokemon.jpg (1200x637, 87.76K)

i love porygon
especially porygon-z

They're Kappas from Mexico, or "Mexicappas" if you will.

Was Magmar's line a duck or a lava dwelling Kappa?

you don't know how game dev works

Well I like the amount of ducks but I'm a duckfag and want to build a duck team.