It just keeps fucking going

It just keeps fucking going

Attached: 1654887230211.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

And just like that, buttcoin will never hit 18k again.

Tether is next one

Yes OP, that's what happens when ALL market Fundamentals across the board are FUCKED. Welcome to 1929 on steroids.

Eat your bugs.

we laugh last gold bros.....

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (447x278, 49.62K)

Of course it does. Haven't you zoomed out and checked the monthly Stoch RSI? We've got quite a bit left of this arktos market.

Attached: 1646820523285.png (1242x782, 53.55K)

celsius liquidation is what, 14k? we might actually get there

they primarily go via btc so this downtrend is bad but essentially is exposing the barebones flow of the system
>tether treasury issue usdt
>distribute to bitfinex and others
>retail buy usdt with fiat
>fiat used by exchange to buy btc or to pay tether CEO
>rugpull.exe
>retail stuck with unbacked usdt
remember, it was designed to do just this

Cringe. Zoom out.

Attached: How many BTC per Gold oz ? .png (1564x9824, 260.57K)

Why isn't it going back up? There's supposed to be a robust support at 18K. I was assured of this.

Attached: monkas-emote.png (600x598, 61.15K)

Support is unironically $1.00 USD

>people who want my money told me to do a thing and i did it and it turned out to be wrong
Well, this is the first time this has ever happened. Maybe you should file a police report?

oh god im SLOOOORPINGGGG

I see a massive breakout starting.

fuck off you fucking retard. Stop posting this garbage, best part of my day is seeing your spam threads getting pruned

we had a good run Any Forums

Attached: over.png (206x273, 37.48K)

This is an honest question - but is it possible tether is behind this?
Only reason I am thinking so - is whichever group or whatever is behind this, has a fuckton of USDT.
If Tether shorts BTC - then wouldn't that means they wouldnt need to have as much reserves, which means they wouldn't go bust if a bust ran scenario happens.

Again, I could be completely wrong - but is it plausible? Thoughts anons?

sadly it's stopped going down, is my entertainment done for the day? must I go back to my c++ book?

>fuck off you fucking retard. Stop posting this garbage, best part of my day is seeing your spam threads getting pruned

Holy giga cringe, hoddeled from 69k and used the "muh lagging indicator" ">ta" cope all the way here didn't you? And all while your seething intensified lol.

That Stoch RSI chad warned you at 30k and you chose to ignore him. This is the future you chose.

Attached: VvlXV5Hd.png (880x880, 393.39K)

I'm beyond sorrow.I just laugh.How bad that is anons?I'm not really in tune with my emotions.

Attached: 1652347963557.jpg (1080x694, 92.46K)

>doesn't know yet that it will be at 0 this year
>doesn't know this was planned

it's almost like the stability of gold was not a meme. I mean you are never going to get insane rich from it, but it's solid for wealth preservation in times of economic turmoil and collapse

Hmmm. Seems I am invisible again.
That or my question is truly simple and I am fucking retarded for not knowing the answer.

I guess the third and unlikely option is that this is fud thread created by tether shills to keep the price going down and by pretending my comment doesn't exist they can avoid discussing it.

Attached: MADTD.png (387x377, 25.08K)

That could be a possibility, yes. Another one I was thinking about is, Tether wants to frontrun USD inflation and move all assets to BTC before a disaster happens.