Tether bros…not like this…

Tether bros…not like this…

Attached: 936F33A5-D6AE-45EA-8E0B-4B8400771E3C.jpg (1125x631, 212.29K)

What does that even mean? Ddosing what?

kek exit scam

The fuck is "giu"?

Tether (USDT) got a ransom request- a request for money to stop the attack.

>IT IS GOING DOWN
>I'M YELLING TIMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

What is exactly under ddos attack? All of the wallets? Exchanges? Do you know what is a ddos attack?

holy shit with the entire crypto market in free fall a rugpull from tether might actually end this entire thing for a few years

Their website where you can redeem for real dollars

it means absolutely nothing
tether is not a fucking website

Attached: highlander.gif (387x322, 3.87M)

Attached: 1639614874740.jpg (640x479, 160.34K)

wtf?
there is no tether redemption website. only exchanges have the ability to do that and they don't use a website

Attached: justsell.jpg (666x374, 77.32K)

Its their desperate cover story to cut and run. You would think they would be able to come up with something better but they have probably both had facial reconstructive surgery by now and moved billions into their new identities in Switzerland

its just their website, means nothing but some (((journalist))) could get error 503 and then create articles spreading fud

It's working fine for me. I just redeemed 100 USDT for a ounce of shit.

Tether IS crypto. It would permanently end this shit forever.

their website obviously. if their website isn't working, people won't be able to redeem for real Dollars. and it'll depeg.

it's old news lmao

Attached: file.png (612x606, 55.76K)

TOP FUCKING KEK

No worries. Crypto is decentralized and extremely resistant to attacks.

ever since blackrock bought usdc the entire market has been going to shit.

HAHAHA they are rugging in a few hours

nice cover story attempt

I don't understand this thread. It's like tether fud for children in the nursery.

Attached: https _s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_bf85104360cbc79d85fdc04ac1c80366.jpg (648x648, 50.06K)

It's not going to go below 18k right?
There is just no way

We got a high IQ user in the thread

yea and cosntant fud about tether, people switching to (((usdc))) looks like jewish tricks

Dear hodlers this is your hodl guru roastie speaking. It's old news from today. Nothing to see here. Crypto only goes up, you have to accept it sweatie

this is the biggest "bitcoin is going to fucking zero" signal i've ever seen

that's what I observed as well, mcap frrom usdt goes to usdc
then you have posts like this (1 posts by this id) I wouldn't be surprised if they paid retards to fud crypto outlets

Wood stick a finger in and get it a SNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Wtf I was reacting specifically to a pic posted. Brush up your shill radar bucko if don't want to end up homeless after investing life savings into apecoin