How is gold not a ponzi though?

how is gold not a ponzi though?

Attached: 1654856481725.jpg (641x355, 105.16K)

It has industrial use. Crypto does not. Schiff was right unfortunately.

Attached: 1653943765734.jpg (474x464, 24.61K)

even fiat is a ponzi in a sort of way
only real commodities like wood, water, electricity, good fertile land is real.

>crypto does not
prove it

Multi level marketing companies sell actual products, doesn't make them not scams.

Bitcoins aren’t real, gold is. I can wear gold but I can’t wear a Bitcoin.

Gold comes from god for us to use for trade. Crypto is the tranny

it is.

But what would be the real price if it was just industrial use and no speculation?
How much gold is actually used in industrial production?

>It has industrial use. Crypto does not
Absolute brainlet we are still in 19th century or something lmao

That's what I'm starting to think. Even though property/land also is massively over speculated.

You can also wear something that looks like gold, is more resistant and costs 1000 times less.

I don't remember Jesus mentioning that Mr Shekelstainberg

Literally all assets be they gold, land, bitcoin, stocks etc are ponzis. The sooner you recognize the game that is being played and position yourself accordingly the better off you will be

Because you need it to build phones, computers, and other electronics that run your little fantasy money artard. Plus wearing it as fashion statements to front on the poor

There's also a fuckton of demand for gold jewelry. But yeah, the price would be a lot lower if people didn't buy gold to put under their pillows.

Gold is something you can grab with your hands and use for something else like some electronics you might be using right now

>It has industrial use.

This is the equivalent of "I'm in it for the tech" with cryptonerds.

You buy shiny rocks because shocked-face YouTube man said it will make you rich in two more weeks.

it's used in the energy sector (eg. solar panels), in electronics (eg. smartphones) and there is a considerable demand in space exploration. there's too many usecases to list.

Attached: 1653652258667.jpg (1043x1536, 301.99K)

If it’s not needed to sustain life then it’s a scam, of sorts. Anything other than that is simply brainwashing, manipulation, and games.

lmao it doesn't matter what century we in, gold has been valuable for literally mellenia, crypto has existed for what, 12 years? Not even a fart in the grand scheme of things