This says a lot about society

this says a lot about society

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-123102.jpg (1080x574, 80.27K)

this is the most retarded question what the actual fuck

I would take the 40k in BTC and then sell it for cash

/thread

Wow 60% of people think bitcoin will fall another +50% before they have time to move their coins to an exchange and press market sell

you better hurry

the normies are cucking down. I think we are near bottom

40K in Bitcoin is worth 0 so smart move by the normies.

Says we need a culling of low IQ retards.

it's assuming you're intelligent and lacking in autism enough to realise that the question means "that you hold on for a few months or years to without immediately trading the bitcoin for cash" without having to spell it out.

That's not implied at all.

No, you, like a true autist, are making up a story to excuse the retardation.

retard alert
retard alert!
retard alert
retard alert!
retard alert
retard alert!
retard alert
retard alert!
retard alert
retard alert!
retard alert
retard alert!

>backpedaling
>shifting goalposts
>coping
Stop excusing dumbass normalfaggots. If the question implies a period of holding it needs to be specified. One day? One month? 10 years?

I would take the $40k in BTC and sell half of it for ETH then hold it all.

WhatThat basically means youd rather have cash than btc so you need to answer 20k cash

The bottom is not in yet. No normies should want crypto, they deserve to suffer for wotshipping the jew.
When the result of that poll will be 100% for cash, that's when the ideal longs are placed.

Attached: 1650552555413.png (500x500, 316.18K)

I would take the Bitcoin, trade it right away and then with the 38K or whatever it flashes too during the sale I would then wait for Bitcoin to crash to 1000 buy idk 1coin and 2 or 3 Ether and put maybe another 5K into Robinhood and then save the rest and pay my taxes on it asap come next year. I would also buy that used 2011 Tacoma I've been eyeing or a 2011 Prius because of the gas prices. I probably need to finish saving though as 20K or whatever might not be enough. Buying cars are a total loss but I refuse to do payments.

Doesn’t this mean people are still so well off they don’t think it’s worth $20k to them having to figure out how to sell a Bitcoin?

Normies are waiting to buy in at 4 digits. If normies are NEVER supposed to win does that mean we go to 3 digits? Or never go to 4

They are not an autist, but you are suffering from a normie affliction where you think everyone must have always meant something not stupid.

Look at all these autists who take things too literally and can't read between the lines.