Daily reminder that you shouldn't celebrate the misfortune of your fellow men

Daily reminder that you shouldn't celebrate the misfortune of your fellow men.

Attached: 1615834186793.jpg (604x516, 32.4K)

internet coiners are not men. they represent the worst among us. they want to dump their shitty valueless coins on other retards, and don't care about the harm of their successful speculating on the failed speculators. they want something for nothing, and their chicks for free. they want a lambo by luck. they are stupid and nasty towards those who don't believe in their ponzi schemes. i think its funny that most lost money. at least the libertarian early adopters who made insane money out of it did so for philosophy first. i celebrate Any Forums failing.

greed is a sin

I believe you have made up all of that to justify your schadenfreude towards people who got lucky.

>Have fun staying poor
>Nocoiners will wash our toilets for 10 satoshi's
>If you didn't get in at 30k then you're ngmi retard

but it makes me feel good

Attached: 1632267697549.png (727x582, 187.04K)

why is schadenfreude a word then?

murder is a word too, does that mean you should commit it?

maybe. this poster neatly quotes a typical internet coiners mentality when he appears to have 'made it' out of pure luck. internet coiners are nasty and stupid and i dont like them.

This why neoliberalism is evil.

Attached: doomsday_soy.png (743x685, 321.75K)

sorry Jesus.
it was them Germans invented it.
odd bit of smite never goes amiss with them.

Not a believer in crypto either, but there a fuck ton of "business" men in America who literally pay people to do all the work, take most of the profits and then shame people for not working harder. You seriously think Elon works 100+ hour weeks? Cut me a break.

yeah but typically they at least had to work hard starting out, on top of being lucky. and they aren't on Any Forums being obnoxious either.

Why is murder a word then? wtf is your question?

based. We're talking about European men with souls of course.

>pay

Yes, they are paid for their work. If they think they should make more then they can refuse that job and find another that pays what they believe they are worth. Just about anyone can take an order at a Starbucks drive thru and enter it into the machine that makes the drink, hence there is a great supply of baristas available. If everyone begins ordering 10 espressos a day then there will be enormous demand for baristas and they will be able to extract better pay for their work due to a mismatch of supply vs demand, until more baristas come around willing to do that job for less.

If you have an excellent business idea then you can start a company with your own capital and borrow what else you need, or sell part of your business to get that capital. If you're right and it's a great business and it succeeds then you, and your co-investors, will share the profits and your creditors will be happy to be paid the interest promised plus repayment of principal. But if it fails and you staked $100k of your own money into it, then you will not recoup any of that money and creditors will get whatever assets are left in bankruptcy. Any employees you would have hired would not lose any of their own capital and would have been paid exactly what they were promised for the work they were doing.

Greed is a moon god? Try making some sense. Wasted digits.

I have zero sympathy for the "have fun staying poor" cunts
they deserve every bit of this

Attached: fun.jpg (500x822, 166.06K)

The sad truth is that this is a just and fair outcome.

is this the laugh at cryptotards thread?

Point taken, but the point is most psychos at the top likely had the end goal in mind to start a business so they could work less and make more while squeezing their employees harder. I'm saying human societies throughout the ages and our current system are parasitic by nature.
I guess I'm not better given that for me to win in crypto, many more must lose.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Attached: BF53A8EF-C3F7-443E-BA0E-050179DE2D9C.jpg (1242x1639, 217.63K)