Celsius gets liquidated at $14k

Plan accordingly.

Attached: celsius.jpg (420x220, 18.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oasis.app/25977#Overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sauce?

Can you please link how you know this?

i have no money there, why should i care?

Attached: FVPWyNvWQAA6kTX.jpg (671x927, 76K)

They managed to decrease it to $13.6k now. But you can follow it here:
>oasis.app/25977#Overview

i know one guy at my work that has a very large portion of his money in celsius because he believes crypto is the future

as meant for

Sophisticated players, not just traditional crypto funds, will be hunting their liquidation. There is so much fucking money to be made from shorts and when there's blood in the water the sharks just can't resist

I can only get so hard anons. Just imagine the glorious glorious meltdown.

That's mathematically impossible

Because it increases the incentive for BTC to drop below $14k. Also gives an idea on the state of these platforms, how underwater they are, and why these drops in price have such cascading effects.

Us bears will feast on its corpse.

Attached: math 2.png (1129x1531, 2.7M)

so they're 38% away from getting liquidated, and we had a 9% drop in the last day? ohhhh boy

>why these drops in price have such cascading effects.
Also it paint a huge target and huge players can make profit with Soros like shenanigans. I believe that blackrock had its fingers in the Luna affair, has its fingers in the tether wobble and is actively pushing to stress-test and if possible liquidate any leveraged players and platforms.

no man should be this comfy

Attached: 3ac.png (1440x1775, 3.89M)

does anyone not understand how the FUCK a crypto company bets its self on the price not going down? Did they just enter this cycle? Do they not have charts? Do they not read?

KAM ON DROP SOME FUCKING QUIDS

Attached: norf.jpg (400x400, 28.94K)

KAAAAM OOOOOON FUCKIN POOFTAS

Attached: YWNBR.png (1528x1184, 50.27K)

>look at the historical charts
>browse Any Forums for a week
>read a few bullish articles
Yup, the price floor is the previous cycle's ATH, nothing could possibly go wrong!

It's a weekend so they're almost certainly just not working. Fuck em I guess.

aeeeeeeeee

Attached: soy_terror.png (1048x1584, 832.6K)