Attached: kek.jpg (754x465, 104.14K)

if you aren't slurpin' you aren't payin attention

>FUD posts for years
>FUD posts when the price is up
>FUD posts when the price is down
>Crypto has died a couple hundred times already according to him
>"Okay guys, THIS time it's really done for!"

we have bottomed out, retard

Attached: 1653158286807.png (473x299, 99.29K)

i trust that jp morgan and oreillys knows better than this reality tv star

That is very true. Holy fuck this is a brutal bear. Over 2 trillion lost, last bear was like 700 million…..

they're unironically always right though

Sry 700 billion

holy shit this guy is absolutely seething
how much posts did he make in the last week about btc?

Attached: peter.png (1021x1024, 94.83K)

give me a number, user

Wrong fren. It keeps dropping.
Bitcoin logo
Bitcoin price
(BTC / USD)
$18,225.58
-48.90%

it doesn't have to recover, if you sold in profit you can buy back in at 10k and sell again at 20k or whatever and keep profiting forever regardless of what the final future high ends up being

I don't think it's done for, but it will take a long time to recover depending on how long this recession/depression is.
Also if shit ever hits the fan and we start having food/water shortages, that's when bitcoin and crypto as a whole in unironically done for. People aren't going to be holding crypto when they're more worried about how much money they need to put food on the table/get supplies.
People aren't going to be holding crypto during a massive crisis like some schizos here believe. Maybe they will, but 99.9% of people won't.

That's the biggest and stongest buy signal I've ever seen.

Attached: pojak.png (301x202, 8.11K)

You‘d be smug too if you told people for years that this would happen and everybody gave you shit for it

>Schiff actually gloating and gleefully proclaiming bitcoin is dead
I'd buy if I wasn't scared shitless.

look at

How does he do it? How does he get literally every prediction right?

He’s right about one thing.
How much of the decline is due to deleveraging?
If the deleveraging has barely begun, we have quite a ways to go.
Are we going to releverage to the same extent later? I doubt we will in the next cycle, but weird things happen.

Need more Schiff indicators, I am sure these are just cherry picked, I am sure he was saying bearish tweets when Btc was crashing from higher levels like he is now. Sure he calls the bottoms but you also calls when there is still lots of dumping to be had, he is a perma bear

man i am getting really scared his post are historic bottom signals but i don't want to buy now want more money to get to 32 eth.

I realized something funny today, that leveraging crypto is like have pretend money of pretend money. You have the pretend money (crypto) and then you have leveraged it to have x amount of pretend crypto on top of that. Who would ever have thought such a system could collapse?!

Oh well at least we know tether is backed 1:1 so at least we can cash out what we hold in tether, right guys...