Unpopular Opinion

Quaxley looks the least like a fakemon out of these three.

Attached: 63096F3E-3574-4150-8626-73FD10E45C98.png (697x371, 362.12K)

your moms rectal prolapse looks like a fucking fakemon

More like dumb contrarian opinion
It's literally a simplified Donald Duck

None of them look like fakemon

I love all of them and i want them all in my first team

Attached: gen_9_starters__sprigatito__fuecoco__and_quaxly__by_likelynotthicc_df0ssb8-pre.png (1193x670, 102.11K)

Same. I'm going with Sprig for sure but I'd train all of them.

All of them do and you'd be going about how fake they look if they had been posted in a fakemon thread yesterday

>Unpopular opinion
Cat is overrated as shit and is way too plain

They don't look fakemon, but more cartoony, haven't you learned from gen 8? They dropped old pokemon theme

Strawman

Fire gets mustache and water gets retard hair
If it happens I kill myself

They all look like Pokemon you’d find at level 5 early game with only one evolution, not starters whatsoever

I don't think any of them particularly look like Fakemon, but I do think Sprigatito is one of the most uninspired designs in the franchise. Quaxly has the crested duck inspiration and its little cap could become a bicorn or a painter's cap or all manner of things, and Fuecoco's got the hot pepper/cacao fruit aspect going, but Sprigatito just looks like any number of generic 2012 DeviantArt OCs made by middle school girls. It doesn't really get my mind thinking about cool evolutionary potential like the other two outside of "it is going to stand up." It's generically cute and people like cats, though, so it's easily going to be the most popular one.

Correct, but I still agree with OP.

Am I the only one that doesn't see Donald Duck? I just see an old-style mail carrier.

Attached: normMacdonaldMovie.jpg (732x640, 46.93K)

if quaxly doesnt evolve into something like this i'll be so unbelievably pissed

Attached: 1615472145847.png (730x577, 6.73K)

yes you're literally the only one

Literally your mum's duck.

grass and fire were the baras in the last two regions so you unironically have some chance of that happening

The duck is the best choice, or at least better than that goofy looking Barney the dinosaur lookalike or the cat that feel into green paint.

I don't understand you people, the other two literally look fucking retarded

the reason it looks like a fakemon is the faded look of the image. all """leaks""" are faded distorted shit to hide they made it in photoshop.

So does the duck
The cat is the less offensive one since it doesn't have some shitty theme like being Donald Duck or being a plushie toy

they all look retarded but different flavors
cat is furry & twitter retarded
dino is goofy fat fuck retarded
duck is nerdy retarded
which ones are good and which ones are bad is up to you