I'M NOT WAGE CUCKING AGAIN

I'M NOT FUCKING DOING IT! I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF BEFORE I FLIP BURGERS FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO SAID THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE FUCUUUUUU

Attached: 48952b9e884da7e000edfb4a7798f00a.jpg (220x260, 13.98K)

WAGIE WAGIE GET IN CAGIE

You will be ze wage cuck and you will be happy.

BOSS NEEDS HELP NOW DON’T BE LAZY

imagine not being born into wealth

Take my order wagie

FUCK THE BOSS. FUCK YOU.

You don't have to just flip burgers user. There are plenty of other jobs that need doing.

Attached: 1550450128814.jpg (1085x775, 509.55K)

>I'm not willing to experience discomfort temporarily in order to meet goals and move to a different stage

Attached: 20200801_194205.jpg (828x812, 62.61K)

Maybe become a bartender - fuck some chicks
Even if it’s just washing dishes in a popular bar, don’t be insufferable to be around and learn some game from coworkers

Get into solar sales if you want to make $$$. Just try

Don’t be so blackpilled user, there are always opportunities if you don’t shut away your eyes on purpose

Exactly. Now fuck off.

that's no way to talk to your superior. watch your tongue boy or ill have you sucking cock on the street in no time

>Get into solar sales if you want to make $$$
I was sent into a solar technician/sales course and the bulk of it is brainwashing people into believing solar is going to save the galaxy and create a solar-topia

Are you going to be one of those fat smelly people they find hanging from the rafters in the basement a month after you died? You could be enjoying life and working. Why are you so afraid of work? Look at this, he could be you.

Attached: 1545345278280.png (535x610, 539.44K)

You can't ignore reality

You fuckers want me dead and you think it's funny. I'm NEVER working again. Do you hear me? I'M NEVER WORKING AGAIN!

Get a job in a factory user.
You don't have to put up with faggotry from customers or gay middle management and most people who work in a factory realize the value of their labor so they are less likely to take shit from the higher ups.

You can kill yourself, then. Go on, do a flip, faggot.
>t. someone who didn't go all in on crypto

You did start shorting at 25k right?

If not you are not gonna make it

Dont worry, you soon wont be able to get a job!

Based