10 Years from now this will be seen as nothing more then growing pains

10 Years from now this will be seen as nothing more then growing pains.

It’s really easy to be down on crypto right now. A lot of people that bought into it did so without understanding what they were buying. They gave their money to these CeFi companies thinking it’s decentralized but it’s not. Turns out they are crypto banks and they have been leveraging your money just like traditional banks do but without the prospect of bailouts or insurance. Now the market is going to purge them and unfortunately take some unsuspecting retail folks with them. If you are one of those retail folks losing because of others greed, please don’t leave the space. Change how you approach it. There is more learned from a loss than a win. In 10 years, those that DYOR, avoided leverage/high yield schemes and DCA will be looking back at this moment and see the turning point.

Attached: 1630001723063.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

10 years from now crypto as we know it won't exist and this will be seen as the biggest waste of money and manpower of a generation ever.

Why does this make me fucking horny wtf

>10 Years from now
95% of people will be dead

is that luna? thats one fucking nice looking panther. I want one.

You're right. 10 years from now everyone will have their own personal wallets like it was supposed to be from the start.

because you're a subhuman degenerate

Why do you want people to pump your bags?

That webm gave me an erection. I might have a problem

Search diives rule34. I won't post image here. You can thank me later.

why is it a problem?

Attached: 1627046991762.webm (640x640, 1.2M)

>OP didnt want to talk about whatever he was writing about he just wanted to post his big cat fetish
This is like the threads of the kids feet.

This is dangerous.
Just give the damn thing a pacifier

OP's post was probably generated by GPT3.

>This is like the threads of the kids feet.
uh no that sounds sickening

It's okay, you just lack touch like I do

>fetish
Get your head out of the gutter user

retarded nigger he's not exactly hiding it

gran gato negro

cute dog

i would literally trust a panther over a pitbull