Should I sell my Bitcoin for gold?

My Bitcoin lost half it's value. Should I just sell it and buy gold instead?

Attached: sketch-1655569734795.png (1080x1083, 970.7K)

I bought 100 k gold bullion after 2007 crash.
Smartest thing 24 year old me did.
Unlike tulips, its 100% inflation hedge

Absolutely.

If Bitcoin was attractive to you at double the price why sell? Anything has changed but price?
But seriously, selling an "asset" that's nothing but thin air for gold is always a good idea.

it’s the only rational thing to do right now

>buy high sell low
user, I...

It's only irrational if btc stops falling and starts rising. Otherwise he is just preventing further losses and opportunity cost.

it will bounce back, we've been through this before. if anything, it will soon be time to buy some

I thought it was gonna go up, now I think Schiff is right and it'll crash and burn and I'll never see that money again

Attached: SCHIFF1623765731283.png (428x624, 350.37K)

Gold and Silver have been the MOST stable form of currency in human history for thousands of years. You farm bitcoins but you "invest" in gold, silver and Real Estate. Tangible real things you can convert into money when it's safe and returns are high. Only the rich can afford to take risks and lose ten of thousands of dollars, you retard.

Gold is a store of value above anything else. If you need to make money it's not a good investment. A diversified portfolio of stocks is the way to go.

Become a bear and then get in again at $10K, OpenAI confirmed that it is the floor.

Just buy PAX Gold.
Best of both worlds.

Bitcoin will come back, but you're looking at a ten year wait, maybe less. Sell now and get gold or silver. If you have more than $20,000 convert it all into gold or silver. The US economy has started to sink, you want to get off now before the sheeple notice and panics follows.

Yes you should,
Gold price rose since Ukrainian war, bitcoin halved.
Yes, make it in a Any Forums way
Buy high, sell low!

Attached: 1652008622169.jpg (923x800, 147.73K)

Joe Biden will seize the gold too.

I hate to be the one but you don’t even have to convert it. I see people on my local Craigslist accepting gold as payment.

If you purchased BitCoin as a hedge against inflation: yes, sell. If you purchased BitCoin as an extremely risky and speculative investment: no, hold.

I wish a nigga would. (in minecraft)

Your bank account details are only thin air, care to post them?

Good luck with that user.

lmao it's down again and the war isn't over. Rate will probably increase even more and gold will fall.

nothing makes the btc fags seethe more than telling them to buy gold/silver.
seriously, go to the btc subreddit and do it. they'll call you a cultist (how ironic) and ban you
kek kek KEK

Attached: 1647695315184.gif (145x170, 193.23K)

Unironically yes