So before everything collapses for good and Any Forums gets closed due to it’s entire userbase committing suicide...

So before everything collapses for good and Any Forums gets closed due to it’s entire userbase committing suicide, can anyone recommend me more ways to farm effortless spare cash

Attached: 1608796587458.jpg (846x592, 33.2K)

right, starting a shill thread is not going to help against the mass suicide

>collapses
I wish so badly

NEVER DYOR

You could make a scarecrow version of yourself that begs for change at 7/11

Attached: A410ADC3-870D-41CC-99C6-79E1197BA7F2.jpg (960x640, 257.28K)

>effortless spare cash

there's no such thing as effortless unless you find a dude that pays you for farting in his face

shit I meant
NEVER, DYOR

maybe it will we have to try everything to help those poor souls

future markets

Depends if your kind of fit, ok actual you would just need to walk for 10 min a day. There is an app (stepn) where you get paid for moving outdoor, you just need one nft shoe which is about 120$ right now, you can sell it as well if you don't need it anymore

s u i c i d e

that wojak is literally me

Too late i will never do my own research

No thanks, I take the suicide pls

how much do you make while walking for 10 min a day?

that's still making an effort and op said effortless

walk outside my house? nope

shit.. it was too late FUCK

You could become the sugar baby of a smelly fat old dude, that worked for one of my cousins, good luck

10 min a day? You need to walk anyway to get groceries or walk with your dog or whatever

How do you get the suicide? asking for a fren

that's kind of the biggest effort

you fucked your own cousin? dude...

No researching anymore. Checkmates nerds!

Or walk the cat or what ever

What about people in wheelchairs? cancel this app because it's ableist

i had a southern cousin named dorothy, my god how i wanted to impregnate her

Any Forums will become a /gme/ and non-/gme/er cope board. Screenshot this.

A new generation of lazyfags is generated

As you should have learnt from anchor and Celcius, there's no such thing as risk free yield. There's always a risk of losing everything.

For crypto you can go with aave for that 0.8% on stables. Anything higher than that percentage is risking not getting your money back.

t. Lost 30k USD in curve/defi projects

You got two kidneys dude? do i need to say more?....

i hear unregulated pharmaceutical distribution is pretty lucrative and low skill

fuck people in wheelchairs, no one cares about them anyway, why should they start with it?

buy oil and gold mining stocks
collect fat dividends for the next decade
the dividends are only 3-5% now, based on share price, but the dividends amounts will increase a lot, so when measured against the price you bought in at, your personal dividend rate could be several times higher than the current dividend rate.

oh my god I just fucking popped the fattest nut in a long time. I mean I must've came for like 7 seconds but you know how the mind can dilate time? Yeah it felt like ages of the creme de la creme just rocketing out of my dick. Pic related

Attached: download.jpg (159x207, 7.43K)

0.8% a month?

Imagine holding Bitcoin after what the FED been spouting for nearly a year.

sounds ponzi