Would you rather make 250k/y in a big city or 100k/y remotely?

Would you rather make 250k/y in a big city or 100k/y remotely?

Attached: 1652392846986.jpg (920x584, 41.12K)

I'm a hustle and bustle type guy

What's the point of making 100k a year in the middle of nowhere

100k in a eastern euro shithole

Depends on the cost of living and culture in the city. Most popular cities have high CoL plus shit culture.

Not having to live in a dystopic urban shithole.

Having massive amounts of discretionary income

$100k remotely. Then I can finally build my forest paradise

Do I need to live in the city?

Obviously $250k, there is no where in the country where $250k won't get you the same lifestyle as $100k in a low COL

after taxes it's a $100k difference
if the higher paying job has an 80 hour work week in a suit and the remote job is a 40 hour work week in sweatpants $100k isn't worth it

$250k/year in a big city. even after the taxes and jew landlord rent, you're still saving a lot more money.

t. makes $100k/year remotely

obviously 250k if you are frugal.
you will net save more with the higher income despite higher costs.

Depends on the position, but 100k remotely would be a godsend

fuckin 100k workin remotely at Canary Islands my dream. Fuck big cities filled with fake ass people

what are the work environments?

Red pilled

Remote is money. Remote $100k while living in Belize or Caribbean? Yeah I’ll take that.

This. There's also massive social benefit (pussy) to be gained in the urban center while you're young. I make $130k remotely in the backwoods of NH and can still barely save money despite living with my parents and I want to kill myself constantly due to isolation, though I wanted to kill myself when I lived in the city too because I was too autistic to talk to people anyway.

I spent 2010 till now slowly acquiring properties in Central Business Districts and Suburban areas. I fix them up slightly, offer initial low rent for the tenant to go in and do most of the work to their specification and needs, and then eventually the rent escalates over a fixed period of between 3 - 5 years which is relatively long for a commercial lease. I now gross $120,000 doing basically nothing because I've got good long term tenants that most (by pure chance) are involved with "essential" services.

On one hand I can't live where ever as I have to be somewhat close to the properties, on the other hand if I leave for 6 months and quit my work to do something else it doesn't matter at all. Money keeps rolling in.

I got a 350k a year job in the city and then got approved for remote work and kept my salary. You can have both.

I would have make 0/year and live in a cottage, staying to death after a few weeks.

To spend on what?

white farm girls

do you have exposed brick walls by any chance?

Travel. How often do you go outside and do fun shit, really?

Are you fucking stupid? Or just very young? I doubt you're over 20 lol