My wife just deleted everything on my ledger in a fit of rage

my wife just deleted everything on my ledger in a fit of rage

Attached: 1655218115028.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

delete her in a fit of rage.

Violently rape and beat her

tell her she has to resort to prostitution now to financially compensate for your loss or else you're bringing her to court

you should leak her nudes

Never tell your wife about funny internet money. In fact, don't even have a wife at all.

Attached: 1640449874923.jpg (315x251, 13.34K)

invest in body bags

this is not a joke frens
wtf do I do now? My linkies have been permanently erased from the blockchain

Attached: dark-wojak-light-grey-thumbnail.jpg (178x200, 5.39K)

>wife
you deserve it
kill your wife then kys

bullish for handheld firearms

The average stinky hodler

Attached: 3527876378.gif (498x498, 371.87K)

Kys

Dw fren I'll comb them up thank u for the free coins. More unclaimed to add to my pile

is this a joke or is this real?
Is there something like the recycle bin in windows but on the blockchain? Can you restore tokens that have been sent to 0x0000?

Attached: 2cd.jpg (396x385, 25.29K)

I hope you glassed that cunt.

Attached: 611q452njkp21[1].jpg (400x400, 17.24K)

Good, delete yourself now.

Maybe I’m a dumb ass, but don’t you still own them? Aren’t they still present in the blockchain? Don’t other people have the same copy of said chain that still shows you own them?

But if you do have anything left at all buy in a bunch of alts, something with actual shot to go up and not some random fundamental shit cause that shit won't kek.

How are you going to get it back tho?

somehow women always fuck it up

Attached: 1655472530701.jpg (413x425, 31.76K)

He should put all the rest of his available monies in ICP. Thank me later.

Don't gotta go searching for it, muh vinu is already shooting

Attached: photo_2022-06-15_23-03-33.jpg (1280x199, 33.88K)

They're still on the blockchain you fucking idiot, a ledger is just a secure way of keeping them accessible

As long as you know your seed you can recover them from another wallet

If you don't know your seed, well you're fucked and you deserve it 100%

Also divorce her asap, a woman that would rage-delete money is untrustworthy beyond belief

Attached: 1646283681825.jpg (443x750, 45.62K)

do you not have a seed phrase written on a piece of paper taped under your bed nigger. we don’t have wives here but this is how we wouldn’t get fucked like you even if we did

how much did you lose

what's a seed and how do you make and use one. spoon me daddy

she tore up the seed phrase
I desperately searched all night but she scattered it out on the lawn and I only found one piece back

Attached: pepe-crying.gif (406x400, 1.07M)

what the fuck did you do to make her do that

Don't worry user losing $100 isn't the end of the world

a seed is what I shoot all over your face after you gargle my balls

I didn't do anything, but she's been threatening to do it ever since BTC went under 28k
said this "crypto gambling" was destroying our lives
I had 7k LINK

yeah but you get to have sex

Larp.
Post pic faggot

>7k LINK
Wow its fucking nothing

>giving your wife access to your seed phrase
You fucked up dumbass. The whole point is not to share it with anyone. Lucky she didn’t rob you

>Gets cuckholded by his own wife
>Makes him cost 7000$ in the name of "HECKIN' STOPPIN' CRYPTO GAMBLERINOOOO!!!!"
Just break up with her faggot, she's clearly a mentally ill bitch that probably unironically calls herself a "bad bitch."

Attached: disapointed.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Restore using your seed you cuck.

$30k is a little more than nothing, user. That's a year's salary for 30% of americans

You should have had your seed in multiple locations for situations just like this. One, hidden in a folder deep on your hard drive, one on a piece of paper around your home somewhere, one maybe on your phone, and one in a safety deposit box or safe away from your home that she could never access. Step your fucking OPSEC game up, nigger.