So what the fuck do i do with my NFTs now??So what the fuck do i do with my NFTs now??

No one is buying them. help bros please

Attached: Golden-Ape-Header.png (1920x1080, 521.25K)

Print it on tshirts or shoes and sell merch of it. You could probably sell one of them there monkeys to some retarded rapper if you have one.

Call Seth Green

Trash can

Buy the dip

If you owned that NFT you could sell it for 100ETH+. Low energy and effort thread.
>So what the fuck do i do with my magic internet money erc-20 tokens now??So what the fuck do i do with my magic internet money erc-20 tokens now??: No one is buying them. help bros please
Ha ha ha ha funny

Depends on what you holding. If you're holding lets say the Honeyland NFTs, you could get it staked to earn some rewards.

Congrats dipshit, you bought an unsecure receipt for a fuck-ugly monkey in exchange for real legal tender.

You got hoodwinked.

Attached: 1611850245690s.jpg (246x250, 8.76K)

Attached: FVejMCnVIAA2Dky.jpg (922x2048, 99.09K)

dont get them in ther first place!
so easy, do that now!

This isn't the bottom. It'll go even dipper. I'm doing more of staking now. I also have it in mind to buy a land in the sports meatverse so I can get a fan cave.

It depends on what you're getting. If you get something like the Lion NFT, you could get up to 30% discount off land sales.

In order for people to make money off NFTs there has to be double digit IQ fucktards to hodl while the smart people flip them immediately. I can't help but cringe when people actually believe in buzzwords like community, whitepaper, and roadmap for fucking JPEGs.

You should only buy an NFT if you like the art.

The majority of nfts do not come with the right for commercial use (because they stole their art)

uh, what the fuck is the point of NFTs then?

to take your money

Creating digital supremes. That's it.

Nothing
Most nft projects don’t really understand that unlike raw crypto, art has laws covering it, in real life and in the digital space. Even those that use original/commissioned art often don’t know or forgot to properly transfer commercial rights with the nfts.

OP bought a receipt for an ugly monkey picture

Attached: images.png (225x224, 9.02K)

You gay faggot youre supposed to buy valuable NFTs that are worth holding on to and selling in the future.

You probably bought some copy cat, no utility NFT made by literal whos that havent doxxed themselves. Enjoy your jpeg image loser.