It's either an apple, or a snake

It's either an apple, or a snake.
It's not a chili pepper crocodile

Attached: 1645990831217.png (1280x1280, 519.31K)

>Coco as in Cocodrilo in its name

Come on OP

It's going to go exactly like this

Attached: Pokemon-GO-Snivy-Evolution.png (1024x479, 124.18K)

0/10

>a chili pepper crocodile
>chili pepper
>heat
>official site SAYS its a crocodile
Why can't faggots just stick with this? It makes the most sense. Why the fuck would it be an apple? lol

Attached: 1569554278511.png (881x537, 993.29K)

Snivy has small, undeveloped limbs and an already snakelike body, reflecting the real-life evolution of snakes. Also it's literally called the Grass Snake Pokemon. Fuecoco has thick ass legs and is called the Fire Crocodile Pokemon.

Hippo

You retards are so autistic that you will argue over whether a cartoon animal is a crocodile or a snake or an apple for literally years.
I guarantee that I come on here in 10 years and there'll be this EXACT thread.

>It's not this specific chili
no shit

Attached: stuffed piquillo pepper.jpg (300x240, 21.64K)

>Japanese and English descriptions both call it a crocodile
>English name is literally Fire Crocodile
>It resembles a common Spanish dish made with piquillo peppers
>IT'S AN APPLE SNAKE CUZ THE BIBLE AND ZODIAC
You deserve to be shot.

Attached: 1615174734519.jpg (1242x1224, 121.11K)

Evolution wise it will evolve having all snake qualities

Can someone make the white part of its face the same red color as the body I’m curious as to how it would look

Why would a crocodile evolve into a snake. Explain. Use all the logic and arguments you can here, I want to understand your insane mindset.

Why would a fish evolve into an octopus? Why would a fish evolve into a giant prawn?

You realize those species name change? Samurott isn't a sea otter

Attached: pokemon species.jpg (312x2280, 210.08K)

truuuu that's why fuecoco will become a monkey

In the Bible, Eve is tempted by a snake into eating the Apple of Eden. As a punishment from God, the snake lost its limbs, and was cursed to forever slither along the ground.

That's why his limbs are so tiny and useless. They are going to disappear as he evolves. He will become a devilish fire snake in accordance with the story of the Apple of Eden, hence his initial apple design.

Attached: William_Blake_Eve_Tempted_by_the_Serpent.jpg (1180x835, 318.81K)

But he's not an apple, he's a pepper. There's not apple imagery here. Also his feet are fucking huge.

What secondary typing would fit? Dragon? Dark? Poison?

I didn't say they couldn't, but the point is that Snivy was 1. already a snake according to its species name and 2. was heavily foreshadowed to evolve to be more snakelike by its design. There's literally no reason to believe Fuecoco will become a snake beyond desperate patternfag coping.

>3rd fire monkey evolution line
Based. The 3 grass monkey lines can't keep laughing at fire anymore

>I guarantee that I come on here in 10 years and there'll be this EXACT thread.
>EXACT
Old threads get copied all the time. You've realized this subconsciously

i saw something about him possibly being a cacao pod, witch makes more sense to me then an apple or a pepper

Attached: FMor8e1WQAMDygK.jpg (749x1080, 119.3K)

Why are anti-zodiacfags so unstable and psychotic? They belong in an asylum.

Website states it as a croc I’m pretty sure too

>It makes more sense than him being the fruit associated with fire, that he looks exactly like, and is commonly served in the country the game is based on

Attached: 1644261013351.png (249x248, 122.35K)

and what does cacao have to do with fire

Snivy was a snake from the start. A crocodile isn't suddenly going to become a snake.

>Believing descriptions after it claimed vikavolt was fast

You are a retard.

It's not an apple or a pepper, it's just a crocodile with an ahoge to reflect its airheaded personality.

Attached: Hasebe_tugs_on_Lucy_ahoge.gif (500x283, 690.04K)