So, what's the consensus? Is the Nano S useless now?

So, what's the consensus? Is the Nano S useless now?

Attached: 1648927626857.jpg (3022x889, 408.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s-plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The X is certainly better since most people here probably hold more than like five coins. Uninstalling & reinstalling gets annoying. I keep one around for a backup in case my X dies.

What? Why would it be useless?

But my pic was of the Nano S Plus, where you don't have to do that supposedly. So what's the consensus?

Holy fuck you people living in a cave or something?
Here, retards
shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s-plus
So what's the consensus? Worth it or no?

I'm aware of it you dummy dum, just implying that the Nano S would be somehow "useless" is just retarded.
Yes if you need to buy a new one Nano S Plus is a better option, but if you have a Nano S now and you're find with the lower capacity there's no reason to get the new one.

Probably good as a backup device for a Nano X. Otherwise just go with the S Plus.

i mean the only difference is that you can add NFTs to it which is kinda useless for anyone with self respect

Okay sorry I yelled
You can install more apps too. It's Nano X but without (((bluetooth))) and battery.

I dont have an X, i have an S. i just it for chainlink

I have six figures and just use a USB stick and Electrum. Never saw the reason for all this crap. Didn't one of those companies got people's data leaked?

Yes, Ledger got its customer info leaked. Any non-bluetooth wallet recommendations? What about Keystone Pro?

just ordered an S weeks ago for my folks. cheaper than S Plus for certain. don't forget the discount codes (FRIEND123123213 etc.).

>Nano S would be somehow "useless"
It's not

let's speak again when you lost/damaged your phone and the USB is corrupted ;) cheapness over $50 will cost you everything.

Why would I need my phone, and I have my seed phrase written down in a secure place.

What fucking 'apps' do you want in a wallet ffs?
Kikebook? Auto-IRS?

Maybe useless is the wrong word. I'm thinking more along the lines of "replaced"? Sure, you can get it for cheap, but you have to be comfortable with only holding 3-4 assets. Now that S plus is out, why would anyone buy the Nano S unless you're so poor that 20 bucks make a difference to you, in which case, your holdings don't matter anyway.
You need "apps" to hold the asset. The wallet has a memory limit. I don't have Ledger, but supposedly you have to install the XRP "app" to hold XRP, and the ETH "app" to hold ETH etc. And the Nano S can only hold up to 3-4 of such apps. They're not "apps" in the sense of mobile apps or anything.

>Anything else but ERC-20s
It's like you don't want to make it at all.

>pay ridiculous fees just to move it to and from a private wallet
No thanks

>Pay an IQ fee just because you thought you were smarter.

ah, k.
'apps' is maybe not a confidence-inspiring choice of terminology here tho. But that's just me.