/padt/ - Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

Wallace and Lisia Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1495572 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1495571 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 100 - A Full Coverage of Dande's Special Training!!! (March 4th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 101 - The Bachinkey with One Stick! (March 11th)
>PM2019 102 - Trial Mission! Freezing Raid Battle!! (March 18th)
>PM2019 103 - TBA (March 25th)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Pocket Monsters Special - The Hallowed God, Arceus:
nyaa.si/view/1485387 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1485386 (720p)

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: FMb7vezXMC8_nM3.jpg (1920x1080, 363.73K)

Queen of Hoenn

Attached: 117b36d37adfe6264158137f0e569206.jpg (578x900, 196.53K)

SECOND TO LAUGH AT GOHFAGS

THIRD FOR GOH STAYS

>Journeys is finally ending

Attached: 15436612411.png (500x338, 261.84K)

Ash doesn't deserve to beat any of the champions with that shit team he never even trains.

I just realized that if the next series has female protag - it might be the new ugly feMC
Hopefully they would give him a sexy gym leader instead

The Goh is leaving posters have the same energy as the people saying Gen 9 wasn't coming this year.

I kneel

>I just realized that if the next series has female protag - it might be the new ugly feMC
>Hopefully they would give him a sexy gym leader instead
I would prefer Koharu promoted to a regular

The Goh is staying posters have the same energy as the people saying Serena was staying for Sun/Moon.

Anyone get the weird feeling every old companion might be in the opening, but that doesn't mean they'll get an episode? Reminds me of BW's last ending in 2013 that showed all the old companions holding hands, or how Misty was in the second DP opening but never appeared in the DP anime at all.

Bonnie/Clemont and the Alola cast are shown in the opening so far, but if we see say May/Max and Cilan...I don't think they'll actually appear in episodes. I actually hope they don't put up some false advertising because it'll trick people into thinking they'll show up.

>the ribbon

Attached: B0F77EC4-C3E3-4EEC-AEC1-84B56C759648.jpg (2880x2880, 560.1K)

God, I hope they finally retire shitter Ash

new generation new season new bikini episode featuring koharu and her cute feet

Gohfags were the ones saying that there would be no gen 9, they perfectly knew the implications of a new gen.

Fucking GROOMER

>no time left for a Serena return
holy based

Go back to your underground bunker Eevee and Yamper and stay with Eternatus forever.

Happy Tokio is returning

Attached: Pokemon-Journeys-Goh-Tokio.jpg (963x481, 53.2K)

doesn't it honestly depend on the direction they want to go? if they keep it the same as JN, then theres a decent chance Goh can stay. If they change it up, Goh is definitely gone.

>he doesn’t know
Oh no no no

Nah, all she needs is 1 ep.

And she isnt getting it

Not sure why people started being dramatic again about the whole Goh stays vs he doesn't stay debate because of the gen 9 announcement. The new generation was obvious to come out at some point and it shouldn't really change up any arguments towards that.
For the matter, I still don't see why they'd push and introduce a new character with a goal so integral to the games since day one, just to throw him away again after Galar. That decision makes no sense in terms of marketing and regardless of if someone thinks he stays or leaves, loves him or hates him, the fact stays that it's not a sensible decision to boot him again.
>muh tradition
>muh Cinderace
Doesn't matter, because it should be obvious that the way the character had been put into the spotlight and how he's been set up and all easily outweight these strawmen.
He can easily be written into new settings and even a region lock just like Ash did for 25 years, there's nothing stopping him from that. They're both anime OCs after all.

only 30 episodes left, maybe less if there are hiatuses

Nah everyone will get atleast 1

>journeys only has a bunch of episodes before it end
>this is why we got marnie and piers in the same episode

this basically confirms bede and hop are gonna be COTD too

Attached: 1611199713131.jpg (260x260, 25.39K)

I'm indifferent about Go, but I never want them to drop the world tour or PWC format.

Going back to 1 region or Gyms would be so goddamn boring.

See .

>inb4 that's ORAS May's announcement
Yeah but look at Eevee's ribbon, not to mention how Sylveon is still missing.

The way they've treated Gen 8 makes me feel like Gen 9 will get the same treatment.