Now that the board is a little slower, gen 9 denialfags what drove you to make such deny such an obvious outcome?

Now that the board is a little slower, gen 9 denialfags what drove you to make such deny such an obvious outcome?

Pillsbury showed roughly 55-60% of this board were denialfags, why are so many of you ignorant of how Gamefreak operates?

Attached: Pokemon-Gen-9.jpg (1400x700, 170.51K)

Polls showed*

Hope for the future of the series, I'm guessing is the most common answer?

?

PLA felt like it had some effort and love so I was hoping they were going to support it for a while and take their time with Gen 9
I was too optimistic

You definitely were. This is Gamefreak, they do not care even the slightest about the quality of their games.

Honestly, as soon as it was confirmed it had no online battles you should have known it wouldn't be supported.

I was being optimistic, I know gens last 3 years, I just wish they would last at least 4

>Remembered when HGSS came out with following Pokemon and the perfect menu
>BW1 came out after and had none of these features, because a different dev team made it parallel to HGSS
>Know all too well now that Gamefreak has a slow response time due to disjointed teams that don't coordinate
>Legends was billed as a new direction for the franchise and it was pretty obvious any sort of new gen was going to follow the formula
>Never in a million years did I think they'd have the cahonies to have just gone ahead with making Gen 9 in line with PLA ahead of reception of the game
MAN they were truly fucked if people didn't like Legends Arceus.

I just thought it felt really early to announce. PLA just came out and I expected game freak to milk it for longer

I don't get people who still have optism after LGPE and SS.

The games are now half assed at an incomprehensible level.

Cause Japanese not developing well with the coof made me think it would at least be a 2023 release, gen 9 was developed at home most likely so it will be intresting to see how it turns out

Even if people didn't like Legends, it's based on an alpha of gen 9 for sure. A literal asset flip. Game probably cost under $1 million to make.

It was always going to print money, even a flopped Pokémon title is what 8+ million copies sold?

True, but I think if Legends had really been poorly received and put people off the style the announcement today could have been disastrous.

Just like GF threw BDSP under the rug for PLA.

Two months and BDSP forgotten. Gamefreak just want money, there's no love for the series.

There definitely used to be, my guess is they're all old, tired, and sick of making the same game ad infinitum.

Because releasing Gen 9 this early after Legends is objectively stupid if they wanted to maximize their profits.

The Japanese have a culture that values society over individuality, they just masked up without resistance and everything was under control there. No lardass muh freedumb fucks ruining it.

They were able to quickly get their normality back.

Worst realistic case is 8 million lifetime sales. A flop by Pokémon standards.

That's half a billion dollars in profit for a $1 million asset flip. And that's a flop.

Pokémon cannot die.

The games are being released 10 months apart. They won't interfere with each other's sales at all.

Yes but they'd still rather have it not be a "flop"

But here's the question. Is it more cost effective to make good games(expensive) or bad games(cheap) that people will buy anyway because they're addicted?

Especially since better games will also be churned out slower.

I didn't assume GF had the resources to have this many games in simultaneous development.
But now that the dust has settled, classicfags on suicide watch because Arceus set the stage for gen 9

All encounters being overworld is all I see for now. Maybe strong/stile equivalents too, yet to see.

I wouldn't mind a traditional pokemon game where the only Arceus influence is being in the world with the Pokemon. As long as I can read shiny status without the fight starting.