What went wrong?

Attached: 7F07ADD4-4EA0-4ECE-80EE-C799A262C396.jpg (1599x1080, 457.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gk9_XJKB3_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do I honestly need to say it

nothing, it's still extremely valued. 5 digits price starting from zero in ten years is good performance

artificial tether pump ran out of steam, going to be a bloodbath as soon as that scam collapses. expect BTC below 1k EOY and for a long time to come after.

Tether pump, we've told you so long ago and you fags just ignored us.

Attached: 13rm1o.jpg (236x199, 9.63K)

It went from digital currency to "digital gold"

thank god is sold everythign and got out at 60k

the jews

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>and for a long time to come after.
Why wouldn't it return to zero and stay there forever with no promise of ever resurrecting? Why would anyone still have faith in a virtual asset that stands for nothing, after the novelty hype has dried out and people have moved on? Even if crypto and blockchain as a whole survives this (although they really shouldn't), why would Bitcoin? Symbolic value means nothing when any shitcoin can take its place.

This guy gets it

You mean what went right?
You are being given the chance to buy at cheap levels so you can ride it back up again.
Channeling cycles get you rich user, and "I know I'm just a kid and this is my first rodeo, but I swear this is time it's different" is just rekt leverage zoomer cope. It will happen all over again just like it has before.
This far better than BTC just slowly channeling aimlessly forever and rising 10% a year ad infititum.

Nothing went wrong. It's a bear market. They happen. Get used to them.

Attached: 1633850519061.png (832x532, 37.22K)

You will be given that option if the FED allows it.
nice cope.

It was always a bubble since 2014 and the day of reckoning is here. I honestly believe this will be the death of Bitcoin but there will be some unregulated Crypto currency that will survive since criminal activity will need it.

It’s still fundamentally the same.
IFYKYK

you keep using a picture of a gold coin when in reality its just numbers and nothing physical. You gathered too many normies and now its going back to what it was supposed to be. A method of transfer. CRYPTO should remain cryptic

If the S&P 500 fell 30 percent every year, society would collapse

Ah, yes. Because of your pic, the bitcoin price is not 5 digits

I’m going to start buying. It’s what Vention would be doing right now if he were still alive.

youtu.be/Gk9_XJKB3_Q

fundamentally flawed. It has reached its peak. No more hype. Is dependent on new people entering the system to stay afloat. Terrible currency, terrible store of value, terrible design.

That was a good exit for you user, my bag is really messy at the moment and the whole market is further tanking, wondering when this nightmare will be over. My flair for nft games is also dwindling I only play those for fun just to take my mind off the dipping market and possibly make some earning to just add up to my bag. Playing just axie and mana so I dont get rugpulled overall. If I had some ingame assets like honeyland NFTs already live , I would have sold. I envy you user for selling when the iron was hottest

Without usecases, Bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme.

Failed as a currency
Failed as a store of value
Will eventually fail as a safe ledger
There is no more narratives bitcoin can win. It´s running out of turtles.

Crypto works 24/7 and there isn't circuit breaker. Enjoy the ride