What happened to the west?

What happened to the west?

Attached: 1655555426527.jpg (2851x3264, 2.94M)

Is that a Star of David?

>german
>china
these are the same country, user

jews.

Do they actually use this airport or is it a huge ghost town airport like all those completely empty cities that dot their shithole country?

Germans were always shit and overrated

Attached: 1639329291940.png (600x800, 449.35K)

CHINA NUMBER ONE..... GLORY TO CCP!!!!
DEATH TO THE GREAT SATAN

Why come I tell my family this truth and they laugh at me? Everybody laugh at cho.

>NO YOU SEE, ITS THE JEWS FAULT WE BUILT OUR AIRPORT LIKE A NORMAL BUILDING INSTEAD OF A MODERN ART INSTALLATION, FUCKING JEWS!!!!!

please get professional psychiatric help.

the building on the bottom looks like a bug
it's ugly as fuck, but I'd want to visit

Germans have no imagination and they're all about efficiency

I'll take the German one please.

China just does that shit so gullible westerners think it’s the land of milk and honey.

>Do they actually use this airport or is it a huge ghost town airport like all those completely empty cities that dot their shithole country?

there are no empty cities.

Top:
Western democracy
Bottom:
Eastern authoritarianism

The Chinese have been going overboard with infrastructure building since the recession. It puts a shitload of people to work there but it's getting to the point that they're building things that make less and less sense, like giant airports in the middle of nowhere that ultimately operate way below capacity. Eventually they'll reach a point where they'll have to stop, address maintenance issues as the infrastructure ages, and the gravy train crashes.

The one on bottom is the same shape as Charlotte-Douglas airport and it's awful, if your connecting flight is in another terminal and

>noooooo it was made in China!
>crap won't last a decade
>it will collapse
>2 more weeks
>chinks!
>tiny dicks!
>insectoids
>bug eaters
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that the China airport whose roof leaks and collapses? Supa powa numba won!

>usual airport somewhere in germany that no one cares about
vs
>the biggest airport in the world that cost $17 billion dollars to build
Fair comparison

Delusional chink

I know Seth Rogen lurks here occasionally and I guarantee this is the shit that makes him such a mentally ill faggot thinking everyone is closeted a white supremacist.

Chinese ghost cities are cities reserved for qualified white people by the government for when the West collapses

shalom, rabbi

no its one of those sick boomerangs i had as a kid

this, unironically

Attached: 1652767833459.jpg (820x823, 105.06K)