How the fuck do I win this thing?

How the fuck do I win this thing?

Attached: tinder (1).png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

you win by not playing that dumb fucking game

you didn't get whitelisted

/thread

You use it in foreign countries.

be a twink

Attached: 1653991465494.jpg (1440x3200, 391.79K)

Then how do I meet girls?

Attached: 1653990982353.jpg (1440x3200, 410.19K)

Is that the fyre festival?

List your bitcoin price for girlfriend in your profile.

I.e. "will pay 1 btc for girlfriend or 0.1 btc monthly rate"

I think tinder is dead. All of my matches are just girls trying to push their Instagram or Snapchat scams. Unless I'm just out of touch and things really happen on Instagram and Snapchat.

Move to Eastern Europe

this guy looks fucking retarded, 5/10 max this must be fake right?

>Be top 10% in looks
Excellent advice, especially for a board full of ugly neckbeard autists.

Use dishonest camera angles and filters and lie like women do.

that dude is not in the top 10% of looks wtf are you smoking

I wanna see this guy's bio

Anyone who has 1000 matches is easily in the top 10%, likely 5% actually. Your opinion is irrelevant, women think he is.

Normal women stopped using it like 6 years ago. Move on.

In today's episode, user discovers most women just want a tall somewhat in shape white guy in his mid 20s with average looks who looks like he's got his shit together privately and financially.
You don't even realize how stacked the deck is in some people's favor and you can't do shit to became one of those people.

if you're not meeting girls naturally, through a social circle, through events, through interests, through work or professional relationships etc - then you're not socially in the right place for a relationship anyway
if dating apps are the only way you're going to get girls, it's probably over for you anyway
trust me i've had these battles. i've done ok on tinder and hinge, but i am a schizoid with no social circle, and the girl figures that out pretty quickly no matter the normalfag facade i put out through images on dating apps and being charismatic in real life even after we meet.
also factor in the astronomically high standards girls have these days, you will actually get a better final result from the things i mentioned above anyway outside of dating apps.
just don't play the retarded game of dating apps, it's a losing battle unless you just want a casual hookup

had a loose date with someone from this on thursday, really liked her and want to see her again. no clue how to proceed.

put my neck out on the chopping block I guess

he has a good haircut, isn't ugly, dresses nice, smiles and looks approachable/attainable even for an average girl.

agreed, but how do i go meeting grils irl?

what hobbies can a Any Forums neet sign up for that would help (and not like yoga which is 100% obvious why you're there)

I don't know, I play a better game

Attached: 1584553412379.png (317x641, 119.73K)

You're right, he's in the top 5%. It wouldn't matter anyway, you're still an ugly incel so nothing has changed, retard.

i love how gymcels always have always coped hard with good looking skinny guys who mog them with women

he's easily top 10% in looks you retard

go outside and count 10 men NOW.

checked
unfortunately i'm not the best help, as mentioned i'm a heavy schizoid/introvert
my 'advice' would be that you need to cultivate a social circle somehow - how old are you?
getting a social circle in your late 20s is near impossible, usually needs to be from HS/college/early work days - best relationships are built on youth
try joining a gym, or something fitness related where you can meet people? mixed sporting team maybe?
like i said i'm not the best at it so can't be of much help
i had a gf for 5 years one time and we met when i started my entry level position at a new job and had some degree of social status out of college

You don't, retarded normalnigger.

it was also a topic of discussions on bodybuilding forums 20 years ago when social media didnt exist.

thanks for help, yeah unfortunately i let my hs/college friendships wilt away (moving around country)

im now 28, guess need to build a new circle from larping some sports :(

>meet a girl at college bar
>go back to my place both fucked up and pass out on my floor
>match on tinder the next day and I get her snap
>ghosts me
>then randomly gives me her number
>ghosts me again
>convince myself she just doesn’t like me
>hits me up 4 months later and now we’ve been together for 6 months
She still gets pissed at me for not making a move for 4 months

Attached: 6770CD74-E100-4948-A9DD-D8E24F3AEAF9.jpg (960x1792, 288.71K)

it'll be tough but just try to look at it as some sort of rpg quest or something
i'm in my early 30s, spent my late 20s dating girls from apps and some were decent but the feeling just isn't there
relationships at my age are just a pain, i'm set in my ways and i'm not sure a 27-30 year old girl is really worth the effort
but i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel lonely and lack direction
best of luck bro, honestly if you do the whole self improvement meme that will help
oh and also tinder/hinge/bumble can work ok i guess if you've moved around the country - that's a decent excuse for not having your social life set up in a way for you to naturally meet girls, you basically start stuff out by saying you're new to the city/country.

you should get out of that relationship before she changes her mind on somethting else the crazy cunt

Just touch base with her. Tell her you enjoyed the date and you’d like to do it again. If she’s receptive, schedule a day. If not, move on.

Attached: 1625771581835.png (500x346, 64.4K)

not biz related
but short answer: pay

Attached: 1650023212110.png (2514x1026, 419.22K)

Bio doesn't matter when you have good looks.
It could just say "looking for fun" and he'll get all right swipes.

Have good pictures, don't live a depressing ass life so you have a genuine smile.

Ez.