Cryptotube

Is this guy the biggest hack in all of crypto? I don't know a single thing he has got right the past 2 years.
>Lengthening cycles
>100k+ BTC 2023/2024
>Chainlink too risky not to hold/chainlink summer of dreams
>Hold the bullmarket support band, blow off top is assured.
>Muh June bounce
>Muh BTC.D to 60%
How can anyone pay this guy $100 a month for his advice when he gets pretty much everything wrong?

Attached: t-KVh409_400x400.jpg (400x400, 61.45K)

he sounds smart and has a good grasp on things but yes all the big calls he makes are totally off
he's the white arthur hayes

Now he's saying Gold could see a bull market.

Attached: 45634575657.png (1022x843, 1017.37K)

Jason and Michael Pizzino and their channels are the best I've found they explain both upside and downside and what could happen in the short and long term.

They aren't always right but so far its like 9/10 times being right following them.

He isn't that bad, idk why you guys expect people to actually be able to PREDICT THE FUCKING FUTURE with flawless accuracy.

He's reasonable and his advice helped me recently anyway. I don't pay for his service but I like his youtube. He is a lot more level headed and reasonable than most youtubers.

Who do you listen to OP?

he would be right if the establishment werent trying to destroy crypto

>listening to crypto "influencers"
wew lad

>Who do you listen to OP?
Alex Becker

I made more money with Greg Manorino than with this fucking hack.
Cowen literally JUST sounds smart and waves around his PHD and gets people to give him money

If someone could accurately predict prices why would they make youtube videos for pennies?

Cause power/influence is a greater feeling than wealth.

too many people watch him so whales will force the market to do the opposite of what they expect to liquidate them

>a literal a pump and dump scum

lol

he hasn't gotten anything wrong, he is always clear about 'this might happen but it also might not happen'. flawless track record.

the single pillow is proof that he is an ultra virgin that has never had a woman over

always suprises how people get attached to their youtube daddy figure and become hostile defending them even if they outright scam them and grift of them XDD

he wasn't saying that when btc was about to make the second top. clear sky ahead, 90k incoming

Bruh he could not have been more wrong this cycle. Didn't you read the thread? Aside from his usual "it could go up, it could go down" insurance policy, he hasn't made a single decent call this entire cycle.

Compare to someone like wolves of crypto, who has pretty much called it correct since the top, and did so WELL ahead of time. Ben wasn't even fucking bearish until 30k.

that's right and that's what i started to realise about him
like basically the things he gets 'correct' are the obvious, and any sort of analytical calls he makes that require insight, end up being wrong
in fact he was even wrong about the entire fucking bull/bear cycle which is the foundation of crypto, with his lengthening cycle theory.

Dont listen to anyone, no one knows anything

Attached: 42149029_1991807320878176_282604724908195840_n.png (649x649, 125.78K)

i dont listen to anyone because i was born with a brain, faggot