How fucked is he

how fucked is he

Attached: 1639225168317.png (900x600, 556.75K)

this fucked

Attached: 1654712996940.gif (100x100, 1.29M)

hardly. he lives in a 3rd world country. everything is cheap if you buy with BTC. he can easily wait this recession out

Thankfully for him 95% of his country are full of subhuman retards that do not have internet access or reading comprehension to realize how much he fucked them over.
He would've died a long time ago if they could really grasp just how much deeper he dug their country.

CIA DISINFO THREAD.

Only 2% or less of El Salvador's reserves are in crypto. Do not give in to El Salvador FUD.

El Salvador is full of retards but they actually have internet
t. central american

Savadorian here.

I really want to cut your throat you stupid white fucker. Imagine being a subhuman retard who thinks the country doesn't love him for dealing with the gang problem

Fuck you and keep your fucking mouth shut. You're a piece of shit who took a vax that will kill you and a worthless president. You are gonna perish soon.

> 50million in BTC.
That's like nothing.
Leaders have stole and lost more than that and nothing happened to them.

since btc went down, so will the cost of commodities in el salvador
live has never been better

shut up monkey boy, you are a subhuman and you know it.

Attached: 1606558567454.jpg (306x397, 115.28K)

Hes dead, Jim.

Not fucked because nobody there is using BTC

He has +85% approval rating so he's gonna be fine

>WOAH THE PRESIDENT OF EL SALVADOR LOST 1% OF THE ANNUAL BUDGET????
>HE'S A BAGHOLDER JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1566363433817.png (344x971, 250.63K)

> I really want to cut your throat you stupid white fucker.
I would too if I was unlucky enough to be born as a dirty subhuman monkey like you.
At least you're not Indian. Cheer up pendejo
> Imagine being a subhuman retard who thinks the country doesn't love him for dealing with the gang problem
"dealing with the gang problem" lmao MS-13 owns your shithole
> Fuck you and keep your fucking mouth shut.
Make me shitskin. Before you do make sure to pay for more time at the internet cafe you're seething from.
> You're a piece of shit who took a vax that will kill you and a worthless president.
Didn't take the vax, but nice try. I'm sure your little spic family would love some more American gibs though.
> You are gonna perish soon.
Unlike you, I don't have to worry about starving to death or getting shot everytime I go outside
lmao

Attached: 1616121693965.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

only a small part of their reserves are in bitcoin. it's mostly a marketing meme.

>I really want to cut your throat
That's simply the standard salvadorean mindset tho

He'll slowly descend into madness and become The Joker

Attached: Nayib Joker.jpg (1024x1024, 110.35K)

About 5% of his country's budget.

he's an autocratic ruler, doing a good job as a leader does not affect his position. as long as he has money to pay the police and military, he's gonna be fine

how fucked would you be if you spent a few percent of your networth on bitcoin?

uhhh are we gonna address the elephant on the room or...