McDonald application denied

>McDonald application denied
how do I pay for stuff now?

Attached: 23155.jpg (638x568, 154.96K)

blowjobs

By using Bitcoin of course.

Attached: bitcoin-a-peer-to-peer-margin-call-system.png (639x430, 33.76K)

Sell your ass as a cute trap
If you are lucky, you will meet a well-off Qatari or Arab that will take you as part of his harem.

mcd apps aren't rejected anymore, you go in and accept the offer then they put you on 90 day probation first

they will literally not turn anyone away anymore

You don't.
Thanks for playing.

i tried to work at mcdonalds and their mbti type quiz filtered me out

>>McDonald application denied

WTF is wrong with you!!???
McDonalds regularly hires people who do not even know the alphabet and reek of pot.

Attached: Crypto_McDonalds.jpg (956x960, 62.25K)

they have a pre interview quiz you have to do online that filters you if you answer honestly about your autism

I mean. I just harvest unemployment and do nothing all day and I don't really have any problems paying for the things I want.
Take the NEETpill user. It's super comfy.

I'm looking for an entry-level cock sucker to suck me off whenever I get a boner (usually 5-6 times a day). You won't get paid for the first 6 months but accommodation and meals are free. After that, the pay is 2K per month. I cum fast so each blowjob will take about a minute. How does that sound?

>if you answer honestly

It is a job application for a fast food restaurant not a court appearance, you will not go to jail for untruthful statements.
LIE!!

Attached: B;ack_Genius.jpg (800x1034, 138.81K)

autism spectrum are hired, mcdonalds will only not hire people if you admit to be evading the police or if you are a registered sex offender

the quiz asks mbti style questions that would filter out autists. try applying and see yourself

i cant even be a mcd cashier now because they got butthurt about stupid war and left my country forever

>can't even McWage
My god
The ex nouveau rich people are totally fucked

>the quiz asks mbti style questions that would filter out autists. try applying and see yourself

Just answer the questions pretending you are a good, god fearing, straight, white, high-school educated, hard working man.

most people can lift 25 pounds or stand for four hours, these are the only questions that prevent the resume from being seen by the manager who can just approve it anyway

have you ever managed a wagie job? the manager just approves everything and takes what he can get. which is why most mcdonalds workers can't speak english and smell like weed

you're probably a retard answering truthfully to questions like
>I enjoy working with other people
>strongly disagree

i understand what you're saying, and it's true, but mcdonalds has their own pre interview 100 or so question quiz that determines if you get an interview or not.

if you're intelligent enough to lie you may as well just work somewhere else

it's only 10 questions

source: just took it now, manager texted me and expects me at work in 4 hours. lol

i failed the mcdonalds interview 5 years ago. must have had vibes that bad i guess