10'000 BTC market sold at resistance in 15 minutes on 1 exchange (guess where), on saturday, with low liquidity

10'000 BTC market sold at resistance in 15 minutes on 1 exchange (guess where), on saturday, with low liquidity.

Now tell me how this isn't manipulation, i'll wait for it.

Attached: pink-wojak-chokes-bobo.jpg (189x266, 11.51K)

FTX?

>powerful people do anything

what part of decentralized dont you understand?
its going down because the community said so

Thanks for playing.

It’s a ponzi the whales are dumping your bags

You don't understand the play here... whales are buying thier dead projects liquidations...
>luna
bought kwon Do's btc personal high, liquidated lower, he prob bought back.
Free cash as reward.
>Thanks for playing.

same happening with others

kek

Why are they selling low

to liquidate and buy liquidations

think about it like this
youre a big whale
you have nothing but time
you want to buy a lot more cheapies
you have half your shit in cash
dump a ton of bitcoin to crush support, sending the ENTIRE market panicking

Thanks. Now I have some idea where market manipulators are targeting. Am sure wise Any Forums anons will do what they will do, LOL. Let's go!!!

The reason you dump at support is because there is liquidity there. It's manipulation it's just figuring out where you can squeeze the maximum amount of money out of gullble retards.
The market cap in crypto is not real dollars. It's all layers and layers of levereage. If you are a whale your play is always to figure out how to squeeze all liquidity out of the market.

So what is their endgame? Btc looks like a piece of shit now. No ones gonna want to pump their bags now when they decide its time to go up

How do you find major liquidity pools? What TA indicators indicate big liquidity pools?

>manipulation
what an odd way of spelling capitulation

Because this is throw away money to kill crypto and has nothing to do with making money

I know how to do it in the stock market. In the crypto markets I'm not so sure but one thing that has to work is to sell at support levels that were contested and held under high volume. That has to work. What other tricks people use I don't know, I'm mostly a stock market guy.
But the philosophy is the same, if you are a whale in the stock market or the crypto market you have to be strategic when you sell. You can't start dumping random amounts at random points because you end up crashing the market.

>10'000 BTC market sold at resistance in 15 minutes on 1 exchange (guess where), on saturday, with low liquidity.
>Now tell me how this isn't manipulation, i'll wait for it.

Attached: 1615406592395.png (1200x1000, 339.97K)

You are falling for the meme.
Cheaper bitcoin = more sats for me.
I have cashflow and cash on the sideline since dec... But this doesn't change the fact that there is somebody manipulating the price.

>10000 WBTC minted at jewlameda research