Bye

I ordered two helium tanks. I can pick them up in 4 hours. I‘m done. I see you on the other side anons. Farewell.

Attached: CD7BBB91-25CD-4B2A-9102-B2D31D3803F3.jpg (750x701, 169.74K)

Helium tanks now contain oxygen too, youre not gonna die you’ll probably wake up as a vegetable.

>Getting scammed even on helium now
Clown world indeed

hey cunt there is a helium shortage. Buy a cool old muscle car and cut the catalytic converter off like the rest of us space wasters. The upside is you might get into cars and just be still suicidally depressed but at least you have a shitty car to waste all your money on because going 160 on the expressway is a bigger thrill than holding a glock 17 in your mouth

How much you lose?

Actually do it you coward.

Based, helium is fun. I had a hit of it on cannabis once and it was possibly the most euphoric thing I've ever experienced. Want to try a little bit of it on a psychedelic to see what that's like haha

>mix oxygen in with the helium to prevent suicides
>but just enough to keep the body alive so that it can rack up millions in hospital bills even though the brain is gone
I HATE THEM SO FUCKIGN MUCH

Dont do it or your last words will be all high and squeaky.

get a grip

Kek

Don't worry Ranjeet you can still rape someone tomorrow

fuckin hell this is the best board

When the helium arrives, order some balloons, check some tutorials and go sell balloon animals. You don't even have to wear a clowns nose

Isn't it literally your brain being deprived of oxygen and dying

I've done it on LSD and mdma with friends. Definitely feels like brain damage is being induced. Very fun though, almost feels like a 20 second orgasm

But then does that mean death = orgasm?

Please don’t do it man. Think of the people who love you. No one gets out of this alive. At least live your life to the best of your ability until your natural time is up. Throwing it away over a digital coin isn’t worth it. Make your head stone worthy of your life, not an afterthought because it was a suicide.

There is no other side. You cease to exist and return to nothing. You weren't anything before and you'll be nothing after. You're just the summation of your microbe constituents. A flesh ship driven by billions of retards.

All I would say is that if you're seriously intent on doing it, don't waste your newfound freedom and the opportunity with it.

Do the world a favor and take some investment bankers with you.

Are you confusing nitrous oxide with helium? helium is an inert noble gas that is pretty harmless to humans.

The helium costs more than the total amount of balloon animals they could hope to sell to break even.

It is Ok user, I'll be jumping from the Cooper River Bridge. I will stop my car to jam up traffic and then make my play. See you in the After-life.

They don't sell pure helium anymore sorry there's no escape. Get some rest you're gonna need it for the wagie cagie next week.

The costs of the helium will be added to your hourly rate for the birthday parties they hire you for.