Portuagl Region

>Colours
>Portugese flag
>The new starters
>The same?
Discussions welcome...

Attached: Pokemon.jpg (3500x2334, 609.4K)

maybe maybe maybe

I wish

The architecture of the city is based on the pombaline lisbon architecture + tidbits of barcelona.
The starters are based on animals present in all of iberia except for the fire pokemon is I have no idea what it is based on, if it is a crocodile then it makes no sense.

they gonna ignore Portugal and make the game 90% Spain. meu Deus vou ficar triste....

Species used for mons is completely irrelevant
>unova was almost entirely non-american species
>skunks in japan
>alligator snapping turtles in the UK

The main plot of the game will be based on the Miracle of the Sun. There will be a Virgin Mary legendary who uses Fire attacks.

>that fire pokemon is red and the grass pokemon is green

Thank you for your contribution

Attached: Seaside Pokemon.jpg (1280x720, 119.36K)

Fire type is based on the gran canaria giant lizard from the canary islands

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 202.02K)

Every starter is blue, green and red

Attached: EB8E9CC0-7F3D-4068-9914-69B4713A579D.jpg (1532x800, 174.26K)

it will be a blend of portuagl and spain. And thats fine as long as it isn't south america

Why are Portufags and LATAM trying so hard? Its obvious the region is based in fucking Spain, do you guys really need the representation that much?

Attached: E74oVPaXsAUaOWE.jpg (485x1061, 108.02K)

do you really think they'll make a spanish region without portugal?

There is already confirmed to be a city in what is the equivalent of Portugal in the map, but it stands to be seen if it's a Portuguese city or a misplaced Spanish one. It will probably be neither and just a coastal city with a generic South European aesthetic.

Portugal lifes matter

This, latinofags are fucking assblasted. Portugal will be a DLC for sure though.

user the japanese name literally calls it a crocodile, it's a crocodile.

This time it matches the Portuguese flag though

We try so hard huh?

How come we did nothing in WW2 then ok..

Attached: Portugese man.png (590x280, 292.89K)

From what I've seen
For LATAM
>Spain getting a region means you can kiss goodbye the chances of getting another spanish speaking region any time soon(if at all)
For Portugal
>"Spain and Portugal are attached by the hip so of course we're in"

Basically Spain killed the changes of both Portugal and South America to get a region for their own

Attached: 1621783319890.png (500x820, 499.49K)

Yes? Plus there's nothing in the trailer that resembles portugal without also resembling spain.

>pombaline architecture

No, user. It's just your average spanish 18/19 century façade style. Which is very similar to portuguese or italian or many other countries architectural styles of those eras.

I have nothing against portubros and I hope you guys get a pokemon game in the future. But this one is just Spain, or whatever gooks understand that looks like Spain.

do you really think they'll make a british region without ireland?