Oldfags get the fuck in here

> wall of pink wojaks on biz.
is it the bottom?

Attached: 1655007569535.png (1369x1359, 88.3K)

2021 oldfag here

No

2017 fag here. No. The pink wojaks are nowhere near enough. Back in 2017 90% of the threads were pink wojaks and we still didn't bottom out until months later.

Yes this is the bottom now every retard here will open short and we'll get the biggest short squeeze in btc history

2013 here.
Absolutely not. Until the HODL brigade start losing faith and selling, nowhere near. Still too much hope out there.

shit.... how low will we go?

Based on previous patterns it's gonna bleed for 2 more years

Yes

Attached: 6k1ze4.jpg (647x474, 79.21K)

Bottom will be Jun 22 or 23 and will correspond with the stock market bottom

I wish I lived in America back when all the girls were thin/white and had a cute demeanor. Every girl I work with and see in public is incredibly overweight or just plain ugly (nose rings, tattoos, dyed hair).
Yes I mean this unironically

thats my birthday.

All I know this fucking oldfag is not happy to see btc break previous ath. I am fucking out until I see where this is going.

Go to eastern europe

I like 12k as a level but its just a stab in the dark. Wait for big capitulation volume which hasn't happened yet.
Another issue is some miners have recently reached a point where its not profitable anymore. So you might start seeing miners begin to unload BTC to stay afloat.

Attached: 1645484648754.png (1194x282, 182.41K)

why the fuck Jun 22? whats so special about it?

2014 fag because apparently we're dating ourselves ITT:

I feel nothing a 70% drop over such an extended period of time is gutless compared to the usual volatility to be expected halfway between halvenings.

Out of gut feeling alone I expect this to be the "beginning" of the bottom. I'm a lazy trader and Bitcoin has hit enough oversold signals for me to start buying the falling knife. I fully expect it to drop another 20% before we truly hit bottom, but I have no intention of trying to perfectly call it myself. Trying to call the bottom exactly seems sisyphean to me.

Every major bear market, knife catching has worked out in the long run, if you're contextualizing the cycle within BTC's halvening rate.

There is no bottom this time.
2021 was the last year to make it.

We should ecriminalize ritalin to be sold as diet pills for housewives, like the good old 50s

2011 newfag here
although I entered Any Forums and crypto only in 2018
just in time for LINK, went all in and never looked back
it is what it is

Attached: 1654998453242.jpg (734x737, 121.65K)

J Powell testifies before the Senate at Jun 22 9:30 am EST, then at the House on Jun 23

2011 for me rip zyzz

and because of that, the faggot JP is gonna make my buttcoin moon?
t. midwit who does not understand

>Until the HODL brigade start losing faith and selling
True, but it depends on where you're researching the HODL brigade. There were plenty of delusional retards on Any Forums who held throughout those mass faith losses.

I'm just saying, Any Forums is a kind of a shitty market psychology indicator, and the other indicators I would have used a few short years ago have been botted and pozzed to the point of unreliability. E.G. Twitter and Reddit have been botted to hell

No, there's tons of things that will make goys squeal in fear so theyll sell off more

This volume really is complete shit. Is Tradingview somehow not reporting the total exchange volume or something?

The bottom is when the black wojacks come out, not the red

Someone on CNBC (yeah, I know) the other day made a good point the other day.
A lot of the stimmy bridge who bought in during pandemic pump are still just sitting and haven't become forced sellers yet. Those people need to be broken before we find a bottom.
No, I believe it to be accurate. BTC and ETH inflows to exchanges continue to be at all time lows. In fact there's more outflows from exchanges happening. Its been like that for months, puzzles me desu.

That's completely retarded
t. pink and black wojack mass poster