Does it make sense for attractive women to have normal jobs?

Does it make sense for attractive women to have normal jobs?

Attached: 1628457449952.webm (360x640, 492.16K)

its the end times, talos preserve us

idk those tits look saggy to me

sex work is work too.

That's a man

> vote for more woman in workplace
> waaaaa why do i have to work when i could just spread my legs

No.

kek

> Verification not required.

She doesn’t have to work, she’s just too picky

There’s no such thing as a redpilled/blackpilled woman who works

Does it make sense for smart men to be poor?

>chink
>Sexy

No

roastie have the right idea
next time try finding a good man

You know you would.

Attached: 1593742074289.jpg (345x337, 32.84K)

wamen should work at home
they destabilize the men at the workplace

I'm not in to beastiality

These are the same creatures that will proactively avoid work in the corporate realm.

Modern women would rather work their ass off for 40k a year and have a male boss tell them what to do than have a male husband who makes 150k a year and suggests she doesn't cheat on him

Your Ancestors voted for it, that's why

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1454x999, 303.24K)

>Sexy

Bitch looks like a $5 whore

Is this based or cringe? Seems like both.

>online drama is minuscule compared to the real world
>decides to leave the internet, because of said minuscule problems
>women

god women are seriousl fucking retarded.
I don't don't even know why most men tolerate women now a days? we're never gonna get fucking laid anyways, there's no point in even tolerating them in society. I always make sure to never speak with women, any women above me at work i look down on, and don't listen to them. Any simps i work with also get the same treatment. Only men that have self-respect are worthy of being talked to in today's society, and that's pretty rare, now a days.
The crazy part is violence is not even required, simply ignoring the presence of a women, will tear her soul apart as she will wonder 10 million different things as to why someone she finds unfuckable doesn't find her interesting or engages with her, women absolutely hate feeling alone.

Attached: fc96df17a61bc0cec378efdc4d0bda5e2f5ae8b7ab27c0a9b2df9388d6f8b009_1.jpg (1080x1326, 86.12K)

BE WOMAN
DEMAND EQUALITY
NOW YOU WANT MORE

The answer goes in multiple directions
>smart men get passed over for mediocre women in scholarships and attention, leading to many of them languishing in meme jobs
>sexy women 'get jobs' easily because old boomers want to fuck them, but this creates unrealistic expectations of wanting a handsome smart chad to pick them up, but those guys are just trying to pay off loans or make money without taking on debts