NFTcucks

>NFTcucks

KEK BAGGIES

Attached: 20220618_001555.jpg (1080x1509, 434.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kHHT5iUeV8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some guy on here months ago was telling me about how these pictures were going to make him a billionaire and 'they were more than just pictures you don't understand it's like a lifestyle and gives you access to things'

delusional baggies

Considering how much the average one cost back then he just be down huge hy now

I was going to say something bad about BAYC but someone with a profile picture of a monkey smoking a blunt posted a picture of my house.

yes, i think about him now, hope he's reading this to be honest
it was a lengthy convo and i kept trying to tell him he was delusional, but you can't help some people.

Are those caricatures of Obama?

>2016-2017 was the ICO bubble
>2021-2022 was NTF bubble
I wonder what would be the next big scam, lmao!!!

Everytime you look at your ape with a spinning pineapple on his head and a slice of pizza hanging out his mouth you are reminded of the million dollar home you could have had.

Seth Green oh no lmfao

Didnt his get stolen?

Yeah I remember a guy who was like "YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD ONE APE".

the usd bubble

I remember that guy, lol
>It's a lifestyle
LMAO

>'they were more than just pictures you don't understand it's like a lifestyle and gives you access to things
I kept getting the
>You're retarded and don't understand the technical implications that NFT's bring, you OWN the art because it's on the blockchain

>it's like a lifestyle and gives you access to things
I think there were some parties in NYC or something where you had to own an ape to get in. So if hanging out with trust fund kids and overleveraged retail investors in the worst city on the planet was your thing, maybe it was worth the $500k investment lmao

He rebought it for $400k, which is $100k more than he originally paid for it.

the disgusting retarded mutant ape collection
what the fuck is wrong with people. they're not even actually contemporary or "cool" to zoomer faggots, they're cringe late 2000's hipster throwback garbage.

2 more weeks

I'm mistaken. He rebought it for around $300k, which is $100k more than he originally paid for it. All so he could air this piece of shit: youtu.be/kHHT5iUeV8g

Kek seth green brought it back while eth was still high, jesus he got recked

Crypto went from "don't marry your bags" to " lmao it's a lifestyle I'm in it for the community" and it's high IQ psychopathy that makes for bagholders and exit liquidty.

soulbound nfts

so.....tattoos?

ICOs are still performed but in a more structured and regulated manner

For NFTs, we certainly gonna see an emergence of the utility NFTs like LP NFTs you have on Uniswap

Each bubble brings lot of scam and huge loss of money but they also open the doors for legit projects and true innovation

NFTs just suck as an investment. Collectibles are usually rare, have condition, and have a tie in to something big in pop culture:

Comics
Sports cards
Historical objects/artistry/craftsmanship

NFTs like bayc are just autogenerated slop. They are the beanie babies of the 90s, forgettable

I can understand NFT's as piece of art in the form a line of code that people would want to utalize, or a program or videogame, or maybe a logo a company could use for advertising.... but a fucking cool picture?
i dont get it.

>the next big scam
The next bubble to pop? The economies of entire nations that rely on long, safe, trade routes that they are unable to secure for themselves.

did snoop dog, paris hilton and justin beiber actually buy their half million dollar BAYC nft's or were they given to them by the BAYC company owner, so maybe like 01% of retards born/luck into money would buy some becuase CELEBERTIES bought some???

It's like a cosmetic item to a game that doesn't exist. Like owning a ship in star citizen that will never be made.

"I own this autogenerated ape art one of 10,000". Okay? For what? Why not just say you have 400,000 dollars in the bank instead in conservations.

That was the original intent of NFTs when ERC721 was designed on Ethereum