Bitcoin has no value

When people stop believing it, what happens?

Attached: article-0-1B102F7300000578-319_636x382.jpg (636x382, 25.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YaNXa4yLv-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitcoin has value since it’s a stroke of monetary genius leaving fiat in the dust in comparison to its elaborate structure and adaptability. The blockchain, hashes, cryptocurrency, it’s all still fairly new technology Bitcoin being the first of its kind. This technology can be used in a multitude of ways and will be once people actually understand what it is. Right now the general masses understanding of cryptocurrency technology is akin to their understanding of the internet in 1997-1999

>Right now the general masses understanding of cryptocurrency technology is akin to their understanding of the internet in 1997-1999
What does this chart say to you?

Attached: yahoo-stock-chart-yahoo-rally-retest-downtrend-line-january-2017.jpg (858x486, 69.46K)

I just took all my 1,000 dollars out of bitcoin. I'm buying a PC fuck you all

This interview was Peter’s finest moment. Like a solitary Winston Churchill against the tide, no single person on Earth more familiar with the topic or so clear & persuasive a communicator.

youtu.be/YaNXa4yLv-w

P.S. Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: 18755D70-D4DA-41D1-983E-96C03EA0628D.png (600x1079, 357.58K)

Now pull up google, apple, Amazon and Microsoft.

Test

What are you testing puto madre

if actually a script how did you get past the captcha to post? always been curious how

"Money has no value"

Attached: 165515910777.png (898x698, 379.69K)

those were shitcoins, Yahoo was bigger

Peter Shift is a fag who doesn't have any idea what he is talking about when it comes to bitcoin because he, like many others, simply don't understand the technology in front of him.

He's also a retarded gold bug and gold bugs are notorious for their bias against bitcoin.

Attached: 1653986269790.jpg (497x402, 51.64K)

I can't be convinced. Will hold BTC to zero if necessary.

Same

Bitcoin's at least worth my salary

Yeah I am ok with loosing the money I have put into bitcoin so far. Not a big deal. I believe in bitcoin, I am a computer nerd and I enjoy it and I think owning it is p cool. I own it all on my own wallets. I'm ready to actually spend bitcoin on shit too.

All these people shit talking bitcoin have no idea what they are talking about. Crypto as a general market, sure, is deff a tulip, but, calling bitcoin a tulip is fucking retarded boomer logic.

Attached: 2143F873-6296-49EA-844F-4BDBFE6A8530.jpg (1170x919, 865.9K)

there's your answer, buy shitcoins like XMR and whatever DEX coin is out there.

The smartest guy in all of Any Forums

Value is a belief.
The people believe in the value of something the more value it has.
Fiat has more belief backing it up than shitcoins therefore fiat has more value than shitcoins.

>Marginal utility fags

Value is utility. The utility of money is to be exchanged.

The value of bitcoin is as a currency. Not just any currency but a decentralized, unregulated, unregulated, currency with a finite supply.

Yes fiat does have more adoption, but, that doesn't mean it is more "valuable" than bitcoin. It means it has more adoption. But saying bitcoin has no value is retarded. It's a currency, it has value as a currency

Attached: E2FuWGIWQAE-EYQ.jpg (1022x1054, 67.04K)

Well fiat is a centralized shitcoin that will one day meet its end just like it always does. Look at Weimar Germany, spain and the British; at some point creating fiat currency depegging itself from gold and silver and then at some point completely becomes worthless from inflation. Such is the fate of fiat

Attached: unknown.png (1024x768, 1.56M)