I literally can't get a job

I have $160k in the bank. Should I just enlist? 22 yr old manlet fyi.

Attached: 648.png (640x513, 177.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dexscreener.com/ethereum/0xc277c03c6e30f00bd18ab6583092c64fc3390847
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

learn a skilled trade that sparks your interest what's your skillset?

Attached: boardmaker.jpg (1000x1000, 88.24K)

Enlisting in the military is the worst thing you can do right now. Also, boot camp is fucked (literally and metaphorically). I can tell you some stories my friend had while in the national guard boot camp if you want. Id do what said honestly.

Don't work for ZOG, user.

I know what you could do and make six figures but I'm not telling you because I am doing it

bump

>Should I just enlist?
If you asked me five years ago, I'd say yes, absolutely. But now? No, not if you actually have money, which you do.
I recommend looking into getting come CompTIA certifications and getting your feet wet in the IT world. It's an extremely diverse field that's constantly changing and always needs fresh blood. A+, Net+, and Sec+ are like the bread and butter certifications you would need to get started.
If you're close to a university, you can always just waltz up and ask to talk to an advisor/counselor and ask them what different career fields are actually like.
Just don't get the shot, whatever you do.

How did you get that money?

Attached: 511E4F9C-955A-4541-92B0-AD6F2D65EC0C.png (645x773, 11.39K)

Sure, get the shortest contract you can serve and reaped the free college and other benefits.

Or just go reserve and literally larp couple day of a year and find a real job during it.

Just dont get cucked like me
>t.faggot who thought 6 years in a metal coffin was good

This. I’m 22 with 1600 in the bank and have more than most. also a manlet lol

You want it to turn 1million by monday??

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-183813_Brave.jpg (1080x2340, 459.1K)

>4% slippage both ways
nice.

dexscreener.com/ethereum/0xc277c03c6e30f00bd18ab6583092c64fc3390847

i bet it involves kneepads and a wig

>top wallets only have $60k

>22 yr old manlet fyi.

Show your panties

Attached: Lucky_Day.jpg (720x736, 130.98K)

OP just sell or buy Call and Put Option spreads. I.E. you define your risk by going both long and short at the same time. As an example you would be playing volatility if you buy a call and buy a put. How you arrange the strikes determines profitability and spread cost. Most people think options are highly risky but they were actually best to manage risk if done properly

apprentice a trade skill

>Should I just enlist? 22 yr old manlet fyi.
a guy could get killed working in the military, I wouldn't do it.

>forced to get vaxxed
>hiv infected people can serve so long as they are asymptomatic, which means you could get aids from someone you're next to if they get shot
>globohomo up your ass
Today's military is a joke.
But its got good bennies, so go for it if you don't mind being pozzed hard.

>available labor pool is tiny
>literally every business looking to hire
>"i can't find a job guys"

Yeah, McWage. That's not enough.