What went so wrong?

what went so wrong?

Attached: da9efbe0-8ebf-40a8-9e04-9c4dca5aecea.png (1913x663, 311.21K)

Biden.

you invested money into a ponzi, and you didn't take it out in time like the rest of us. now we are going lowerand around 10-12k i will buy in again and you will capitulate. you don't know how to play the ponzi game, maybe this is not for you.

back to 6k it goes

Retards who talk like this are the ones who actually lost the most.

I'm so sick of you always picking fights with me! You're always trying to start something, and I don't know why. I've had enough of this, and I'm not going to put up with it anymore!

Blame the fed

Russia

>arbitrarily assign value to a series of random numbers generated by a chink video card
>reality reasserts itself

Attached: 0B8E2576-A7DA-41BA-8F74-587CAF8263B7.gif (300x225, 548.3K)

this thread was at the bottom of the catalog with zero replies about to die until a random poster replied with "Biden." more than 50 minutes after the OP. This means someone scrolled down to the bottom of the catalog, picked a zero reply thread, just to write "Biden." More likely a script was created to trawl the catalog for threads with a negative sentiment and to post political replies. Either way the actions were the result of either a mentally handicapped individual or a bot.
by being a more informed poster we can all make this board a better place

Jews got involved and it became a 2008 jew leverage system in about 2 years. Thankfully they're all getting gassed because there's no crypto fed

everything

is that why they delete shill threads?

Biden

End of a market cycle. Thanks for playing.

Biden's hands wrote this

>by being a more informed poster we can all make this board a better place
Why do democrats speak like this?

literally describing the underpinning asset of paper money

bad fundamentals, ridiculous energy use

Greed

You guys who are like "FIAT is just as fake as crypto" are so fucking retarded.

It isn't. There are goods and services you can only obtain from the government using the currency of your country. You can only pay property taxes in your country's currency. You can only pay for licenses with your country's currency. You can only pay for services from the state with your country's currency. There is a very real resource that backs the currencies of all the countries on Earth. Access to the services of the state.

What does crypto offer?