KEK, which one of you is this?

Attached: cryptorobbery.jpg (1146x899, 80.26K)

he looks like someone who would post Apus

me, those boomercoin and d0g3b0nk faggots pushed me over the edge

>Nicholas Lane, defending, said Crosby sponsors a child in Mali and does charitable work with the Islamic Community at Sunderland University after converting to the faith
>Crosby was sentenced to two years imprisonment, suspended for two years after pleading guilty to armed robbery and possession of a firearm

this is the most british thing I've read all week

> Student Louis Crosby, 25, "naively" converted his savings into digital cash before he was scammed, a court heard.
> On 27 November, shortly after learning the money had gone, he went to a shop in Sunderland and demanded cash but was foiled when staff fought back.
> The shop worker grabbed at the gun - an unloaded air pistol - and managed to knock it out of Crosby's hand, who then tried to escape.
> When arrested Crosby claimed "it was a joke", the court heard.
What a fucking retard kek
He lucked out though - his judge was a woman and got away with "muh mental health" with rehab and 12-month curfew.

>weird looking brit
>Gullible
>Converted to Islam
Kek

He really is lucky that he's in tealand and not here in the states. He would've gotten the book thrown at him down here in the south.

>25
>acne
Lel

this sap is the definition of lost

Yeah the racist South would definitely throw the book at a cis white male. Get a grip

what decade are you living in you niggerbrained retard

Even for a white guy, it's still even more generous in Europe than it is here. Our system is far more punitive. Maybe stop watching so much CNN and realize even white people get arrested and sentenced for crimes?

The 1800's are calling.

Attached: kek.webm (720x720, 1.18M)

kek that was gold

This is probably the incel that spams the n word in every thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 24DD04B0-1E7D-4E31-ACDF-B3EBEE4FE446.gif (480x270, 2.09M)

i think more people should be incentivized to kill themselves. Christianity was a huge mistake in this aspect propagating the lie of the "sanctity" of life. Life is inherently worthless, just a random thing, and when you are so lost and hopeless without any way to contribute to society you should just end it with dignity. It's better for you, for society, for everyone. Why keep suffering?

shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: 1596931094442.png (637x575, 164.59K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

lmfao

That hairline ain't looking too good

>sponsors a child in Mali
I see the amerifats aren't the only nigger worshippers. Explain this, bongs.