Daily reminder that you should thank this clown for the economy we are all enjoying today

Daily reminder that you should thank this clown for the economy we are all enjoying today.

Attached: 7E115BFB-3CE9-416D-A813-512335932664.jpg (1280x1621, 547.58K)

How could anyone vote this clueless boomer manchild into any position of power?

Rent Free
Also, you can thank him yourself when we elect him president in 2024 :)

Nice bait
Biden is the worst president in history, and he wasn’t even elected kek

Daily reminder that political discussions are for Any Forums only.

I blame Richard Nixon

Are you serious?

Both biden and drumpf suck Jewish cock

>remembering the good years
Thanks user

this is the only real answer

DeSantis will win republican nomination in 2024

Actually it's all his fault when you think about it. He was confronting the Chinese, so they had to release their lab-made virus to defeat him, and the rest is history.

69 speaks facts

under trump there was no war, no high gas prices, no food shortages, no stock and crypto crash . Just a fake pandemic to get rid of him. and he wanted to build hotels in North Korea which was quite a good idea.

Biden and his woke ass fuckers destroying the world and it has nothing to do with trump.

woke and gay shit destroys everything period

Attached: 7A52BD62-88D7-4341-AC72-768DF98AB85C.jpg (466x466, 30.39K)

The fact that this actual maniac is still walking around freely after making our country a laughing stock, turning our people against each other, saying he wanted to kill his own Vice President, and attempting to coup the entire government with a fucking mountain of evidence supporting it makes me so goddamned mad I can't breathe.

I put a hole in my wall watching the commission on prime time documenting his crimes, plain as day. As long as I live I will never understand the feeble, delusional denials from Trumpanzee slaves about what he tried to do.

Like seriously. What the fuck happened to the United States?

We are so far gone in crazy town I'm not sure we will ever be back.

>under trump there was no war,
lmao. Also crypto was always shit so it is crashing is a good thing come back to the stock market and bring your liquidity with you.

Philosophical question: does the truth matter if no one believes it?

Attached: trump.png (256x256, 87.77K)

I like this pasta but it needs more cringe about racism

sure thing bud

Attached: 1655469482628.jpg (779x956, 105.74K)

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if we end up becoming a corporate republic just so this shit stops happening.

I see this place still has seething gme tourists

What does it mean for something to "matter"?

Fuck off back to discord, tranny. All fields.

all they had to do was hold a fair election and trump would be holding the hot potato instead

funny how things play out

lel

Attached: 24r3r3r.png (729x739, 257.61K)