I have 8k in debt (car)

How much debt do you have and how old are you

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Apparently I owe people here sex
>t. Women

Sharpie now

Attached: binocularguy.jpg (600x337, 39.31K)

Yes

about 43k in debt. 30 years old living life comfy the debtmaxx way. i smoke weed every day and smash puss every weekend. life is good.

Attached: 1655441983078.jpg (400x400, 15.61K)

>26
>23k in Student Loans
>410k in 30/yr Home Loan
>Make $80k/yr + Freelance Shit
>Wife makes $55k/yr

don't have any debt whatsoever just utilities' bills/insurance and still somehow struggling on 3800/mo without working

zero

270k € in debt rn
Dont ask how or why
Gonna declare bancruptcy anyway

God bless EU

oh I'm 32 and wife is 29, for datamining purposes

>28
>2nd year BBA fag student
>$40k in cryptos
>$16k credit card debt
>leaf
I worked at a bank and still have the employee rate (10.9%) so its not that bad, personally. Too lazy to get a job so I do Uber Eats to pay off the minimum every month. Comfy kek.

Work about a 30k/yr job (remotely) and drive a BMW X3, still got about 40k left to pay off on it but other than that im debt free

Zero debt
Still living with my parents though

why do burgers measure their salary "yearly" and in brutto, its so damn retarded

>a cuckover
You better be a woman

34 y/0 about 250$ in CC debt.

70k mortgage
5k cc debt

Are u a virgin?

$0

just my mortage

0 debt, 27. But I am fortunate to have a family with 2 parents and prepared for having kids. So they have helped me a ton with college and cars

How do people get into credit card debt? Not trying to be condescending. How do you fall behind?

Paid off car
Full time job
5k in bank
2k in company shares
6k in 401k
4k in personal stocks
I'm better off than everyone I know my age, but I still have nothing.

Was debt free. Quit my stressful job and put 8 months of living on a credit card with 0 interest for 1 year. Got a new job that gave me a company car I can use for personal. Sold my truck paid off the card and more. Now just 5k on wife's car. About to be flush for the first time in a year. Feels good

All in all, $1.27MM. I am 28.

Tits or gtfo

bro, I bought my car for $4k in cash. Had to put like $500 more in repairs but she gets 30 mi/gal

buh

well personally i moved and just didnt get a job for a year which i had budgeted for but also got hit with some unexpected repair bills. at peak i was 12k cc debt but that was 3 months ago

42. Got 300k equity in my house. 100k stocks and shit. 40k precious metals. 20k cash. Could be a millionaire but we like to enjoy life. Not gonna live like a college student and die with a pile of money

larp