Re-evaluating my portfolio

This bear run has been brutal and a lot of the coins I'm holding have been dumped to oblivion.

Plan on HODLing some, abandon others.
Just want some opinions on my current bags:
VET
AVAX
SOL
ANKR
XPR
GRT
HNT

Thots?

Attached: 1634067569553.jpg (1080x969, 72.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.nf.domains/
algorand.com/
community.algorand.org/blog/what-is-algorand-quick-guide-and-overview/
algorand.foundation/
medium.com/centre-blog/centre-consortium-announces-algorand-as-an-official-chain-for-usdc-launches-on-mainnet-fa664dec3a0b
coindesk.com/visa-connecting-global-payments-network-to-circles-usdc-on-ethereum-blockchain
mastercard.com/news/perspectives/2021/why-mastercard-is-bringing-crypto-onto-our-network/
algorand.com/what-we-do/use-cases
algorand.foundation/algorand-protocol/use-cases
algorand.com/wallet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

consider ALGO

realnigga.algo edition
>app.nf.domains/

>What is Algorand
Algorand is an open source permissionless public blockchain based on a pure proof-of- stake consensus protocol—the first of its kind to support the scale, open participation, and transaction finality for billions of users.
algorand.com/
community.algorand.org/blog/what-is-algorand-quick-guide-and-overview/
algorand.foundation/

>USDC stablecoin is powered by Algorand
medium.com/centre-blog/centre-consortium-announces-algorand-as-an-official-chain-for-usdc-launches-on-mainnet-fa664dec3a0b
USDC will allow people to easily move funds between traditional banks and card networks to digital dollars on the Algorand blockchain. Algorand also brings unparalleled speed with low transaction fees needed to power stablecoins.

>VISA and MasterCard will support USDC in their crypto cards
coindesk.com/visa-connecting-global-payments-network-to-circles-usdc-on-ethereum-blockchain
mastercard.com/news/perspectives/2021/why-mastercard-is-bringing-crypto-onto-our-network/

>Proof of Stake (PoS)
ALGO uses PoS protocol so every single user gets free money for holding ALGO, be it 1 ALGO or 10k ALGO on Governance

>Algorand use cases
algorand.com/what-we-do/use-cases
algorand.foundation/algorand-protocol/use-cases

>Where to buy ALGO
Coinbase
Binance
Kraken
Bittrex

>Get the official wallet
algorand.com/wallet

Attached: lain.jpg (500x500, 49.25K)

Not even a full 30 seconds has passed and I'm already assaulted by a shill bot

Who knows what will rebound and what won't. I can't bring myself to sell at a loss. Although I guess loss is relative. I mean, if my Avax is down 70% and FTM is down 90%, is it a loss to consolidate into FTM? I'm not smart enough to do the maths and figure it out.

That was just an easy example. I would have to figure out my cost average on everything.

uhhhh chainlink TICKER link

sell everything for bitcoin

see

That wouldn't even be enough to give me a whole BTC.

so? during a bear market eth and shitcoins bleed against btc. if you are so enamoured with your shitcoins just buy em back at a lower price.

easily the worst portfolio ive seen in 5 years

Care to elaborate?

Attached: 1653767979392.jpg (900x900, 88.05K)

HNT is god tier and no one is talking about it

Honestly I'd only keep AVAX from that list.
Maybe SOL, but it'll potentially fail in the long run imo.

i can count the worthwhile projects in crypto on my fingers and the ones you should own in a bear market on one hand. this portfolio doesnt have a single one, some of the picks make me question your ability to live autonomously

Oh?
On God?

Attached: C4AFBC83-1FC0-4F89-83D3-EFD50C9D6464.jpg (554x554, 30.95K)

frfr no cap

>Just want some opinions on my current bags:

wow wouldn't you be down like 70-80%

no bitcoin, no eth, not even monero, wtf is wrong with you people?

Yes

Literally everything you're holding is garbage. XRP is probably the only one that will survive until the next bullrun, and not because it isn't a useless shitcoin, but because it has long enough of a history to survive just like LTC