Are we going to get our first Crypto Murder?

reddit.com/r/WhereIsMashinsky/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 16-10-30 r_WhereIsMashinsky.png (1082x1231, 831.34K)

more like r/WhoIsMashinsky

Qui indeed?

ok.

Well, at the very least he needs a few pies in the face. He lives in NYC, can’t be too hard to find.

That’s a man

That dude looks like Roman Polansky kek

First crypto murder will likely be luna guy.

First? People were getting killed in their homes for bitcoin nearly a decade ago when that stupid crypto usb company leaked customer's addresses.

he’ll go to jail if there’s any justice and we’ll get a mediocre revenge drama as if he died

Alex Mashinksky will move to Tel Aviv, adopt his hebrew name: Ariël Moshe Shemesh He will live the rest of his live in relative anonimity under total protection of the zionist state. No one will harm him and he will never be punished for this. Deal with it.

Yeah the chink cashed 3 billion before Luna crashed, he knew what was to come.

reddit will ban this and blame white supremacists

What is it with Ukrainian Jews that they think they can defraud the world with impunity

Celcius Network headquarters are in Hoboken NJ

Attached: 70E99E46-4E6A-49E4-A621-BCFA2AF6058C.png (1284x2778, 3.92M)

lol a fat cheeto redditor is not gonna do shit.

Fuck I hope so
Let these fuckers find out how the physical world works seeing as they forgot what consequences are

>first crypto murder
satoshi
mcafee

he would do livestreams on youtube and scream: WE NEED MORE STABLECOINS!!! .. this was the moment when I knew this is a ponzi scam

Yeah this is pretty likely I think. These fucking idiots made the mistake of fucking over millions of millennials who are left without hope and have nothing to lose. So they basically have a target on their back their entire lives from people who will likely live another 50 years.

Well, not really (but you're on the right track): Taylor Lorenz and femoids from Bustle and Jezebel will blame white supremacists. Reddit will blame this on Trump and say the Avengers should assemble to find Mashinsky like in famous capeshit movie #1,488.

Attached: Daisy-Pog.jpg (500x515, 126.37K)

The question is…
Would the first crypto murder be bullish or bearish for btc?

Plebbit is really full of stupid niggers.
That kike is in Tel-Aviv fucking freshly-traficked 10 year olds while doing coke he bought with your stupid goyim cattle money.

Attached: 1634647472892.jpg (336x274, 31.96K)

millennials dont have it in them. reddit posts larping as spy movie villains is all they are capable of. that generation just likes to pretend its movies. zero actions.

If he went to jail he would go to a comfy level 1 jewish prison right? I heard those prisons are damn comfy.

kek

Attached: 1647715696854.jpg (797x1008, 344.71K)

looks more like his father