Impact Owlchad Gamethread

Street Fight for the Impact Knockouts World Championship: Tasha Steelz (c) vs. Mickie James

Lumberjack Match for the Impact World Tag Team Championship: Violent By Design (Eric Young & Joe Doering) w/ Deaner vs. The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson)

Josh Alexander addresses the actions of Moose

Eddie Edwards vs. Rocky Romero

Steve Maclin vs. Heath w/ Rhino

Impact X-Division Championship Three Way Qualifier Match: Willie Mack vs. Laredo Kid vs. Mike Bailey

BTI: Shera w/ Raj Singh vs. Crazzy Steve w/ Havok

Attached: FOnaaipXMActg6E.jpg (1920x1080, 2.02M)

According to SRS, there's drama happening backstage over the women's ROH title. He said that Deonna will defend her title at Supercard of Honor and that TK/AEW would like to get the belt off of her as she is signed to Impact “for quite a while”. However he added that he’s unsure if that will go as smoothly as people hope.

My guess is Impact don't want her to eat the pin

Attached: FJB_pKoXMAAcYrY.jpg (2048x1366, 431.98K)

Also, SRS has alluded a few times to Deonna unlikely appearing in AEW and there being some kind of problem with Serena/Deonna. He usually says some vague shit like “it’s out there”

Attached: Deonna_Purrazzo_with_the_Elite.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

This

Just posting the GOAT of Impact here.

Attached: Brian Myers.png (360x450, 226.94K)

Figured she'd drop the ROH title to Britt. It's a match people have been wanting to see and it would be doing her friend a favor while moving the title. Who knows what actually fucking happens though.

Britt seems like the logical choice. Deonna finally gets her TV match against Britt, and Britt gets to be champ again. Plus I don't think Deonna would mind eating the pin to one of her best friends

Attached: 1639316205447.webm (640x1138, 1.79M)

I guess no Gisele Shaw this week

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 03-13-07 Open Gate Special Guest Gisele Shaw speak backstage at Open Gate. - YouTube.png (706x180, 21.68K)

This fat WOP big leagued AEW for WWE I believe and Tony basically banned her for life for that.

what does the corndog symbolize?

You only have to look at her to realise she's trans.
If she genuinely isn't... then it'd be a much bigger shock than if she is.

kenny wake tf up you're needed

Deonna has a match scheduled for Multiverse but no opponent yet.

Britt seems the obvious choice, but godammit we don't want another AEW person coming in to beat the Owl talent and give nothing in return.

a secret to who exactly? kek

Based

It was pre-AEW. She was booked for All In and they'd already advertised it. But then she pulled out to sign with WWE. My understanding was that any heat was with the Bucks and Kenny, rather than TK. She's also Marty Scurll's ex-gf, so there might be residual drama there, too.

Why not just have all the titles vacated, it's effectively a new promotion anyway.

The drama being Deonna used to date Marty and now Serena is dating Marty on the down low.

If Marty Scurll dumped her then that means her pussy game weak

meh, deonna is super overrated anyway

and serena's leathery puss got ancient tibetan tantric yoga techniques