Name one (1) [singular] way that Bitcoin has changed the world in any way other than spawning a million digital...

Name one (1) [singular] way that Bitcoin has changed the world in any way other than spawning a million digital "currencies." Where is the Blockchain revolution? It's been over a decade.

Attached: opengraph.png (500x500, 14.31K)

sucked up investment money that could have been spent on health research

CBDC

Drug acquisition.

>b-b-BUT LE BAD
it unironically isnt, more people get hurt by street war drug shit than ordering by mail and drug laws are fucking retarded

I have international purchasing power outside of the traditional banking system

What kind of question is this. It is the whole point of the currency

Attached: 103978904.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

most venezuelan code monkeys only take payment in bitcoin

it bootstrapped eth and therefore defi

Most people who spew bullshit about the "blockchain revolution" have zero understanding of what the blockchain is. Same shit as people who talk about quantum mechanics. The less people understand a subject the more they percieve it as semi-magical and are willing to believe the most retarded lies.
Bitcoin and other cryptos (monero aside) have never had any real use.

It made a lot of scammers very rich.

Crossborder payment more efficient than SWIFT

Unironically bitcoin made the fed finally take responsibility of their actions

It has pissed off PC gamers for over 10 years.

Attached: a49.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

t. dunning kruger
ironic isn't it?

>crypto has no use
>written from behind layers of encryption protocols that prevent him from getting gaped just by having an internet connection

Bitcoin is decentralized finance. It brought blockchain techology to the forefront of human interaction and solidified a decentralized methodology of transacting in human society.

Literally one of the most important things to happen in the last 100 years

Attached: 1655486365211.jpg (564x555, 33.85K)

The utility of money is to exchange it.

I have access to financial markets. They were exclusive clubs before. Using that access I independently provided financial services to the markets which funded rebuilding my dying remote fishing village as a tourist destination.

It's the final puzzle piece for the great reset by providing much needed controlled opposition to the elites' monetary system. And that's a good thing, goy. Now buy the dip.

Attached: minecraftadambeck.png (2752x1080, 136.81K)

For the first time ever we have private money not controlled by state.

t. reddit

secure, anonymous, decentralized finance
gives the entire world, billions of people, a way to escape inflation
gave millions of people generational wealth
gave thousands of visionary whales more market influence than banks and politiciansj
if aliens ever land on earth, their test for whether humans are evolved will be weather we use blockchain tech for money
any species using rocks or paper is literally stone age

Based monerochad

Attached: 1653170541802 1632108411786.png (713x800, 359.62K)