Sells all of his crypto

>sells all of his crypto

Attached: thahtat.jpg (900x900, 58.53K)

>sells all his crypto at what could easily be the bottom
>goes all in on an ETF this week that's down like 8% ALREADY
Can't make this shit up. He clearly snapped, and this is after him going on for half a year saying so smugly that the market 'isn't for everyone'. Watching him explode is going to be really funny

It's over for him.

Going all in on commodities was pretty immature. I'm beginning to lose faith bros.

Attached: 79087790.jpg (980x558, 65.72K)

Don't doubt Greg the man

Pretty sad to see a guy I've followed for so long, who seems to be a nice guy, get absolutely crushed. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't go all in on on that etf. The embarrassment of that action will be nuclear and destroy his reputation forever

I enjoyed following Greg for years, he saved my ass a few times
Ever since the FED pivot, he has clearly lost his edge, clinging to the "FED will only print money" narrative like a child to a safety blanket. Market participants generally agree with that sentiment in the longer term (i.e. pricing in of cuts in 2023-2024), but that doesn't mean the FED can't run over all of them just for the hell of it. What's that old saying again, don't fight the FED?
Greg chose to fight the FED..

What the fuck did he mean by repeating for years that crypto will pump during a debt market crash, only to sell all of it at the slightest hint of a debt market crash?

Attached: 1647344029434.jpg (936x936, 296.08K)

It means he's clearly lost trust in himself therefore he absolutely should not trust him

Attached: 675874.jpg (4000x2333, 1.14M)

I have no idea how hell be able to save face after this,especially if we get a rally in the coming weeks. Even if we don't get a rally, how does he live up to just randomly dropping one of his strongest convictions? Just a few days ago he was repeating his mantra of crypto will inverse a debt crash. The retard lost his mind

he's never been in an inflationary trading environment like this, most traders haven't
what worked over the last 40 years isn't going to work anymore

I ocassionally watch this guy
He is pure kino, always sells the bottom kek

Attached: 1655399637115.gif (480x450, 2.46M)

Even if his picks miraculously pumped out of nowhere he's already dropped the poker face and said he fucked up. It's a massive loss of face, no doubt.

It's not that simple. He just completely turned face on one of his closely held convictions out of nowhere.

Attached: 17240817241.jpg (1920x1038, 463.12K)

I don’t question his acumen

Attached: 76032E98-1ABF-4E1D-987B-E6D09F48EC70.png (1344x2104, 1.23M)

Being out of your element is one thing. Selling everything six months into a bear market and going all in on a sector that looks like it just went parabolic and blew off is a whole different story

To be honest, I just feel like Mannarino simply doesn't know shit about crypto. As soon as he recommended DASH I knew he was a true boomer that just wanted to seem in touch with the latest cool thing but was just winging it really.

Still he's been mostly right in general and I did well from his boomer bluechips and DVN. Pity about the banks, but I'm sure he's right that JPM and GS will always bet bailed out in the end.

Are you going to pretend he didn't call the end of the world two days ago?

>a sector that looks like it just went parabolic and blew off
I think that's a distinct possibility, perhaps this is just another volatile bump for a few more months of blowoff, but at some point demand destruction is going to kick in. The supply issues (structural deglobalization) won't go away, but the demand sure as hell will.

Him being out of his element is just the first domino in a sequence of mistakes. He walked into this environment with the same playbook as 2020-2021. A mixture of complacency and overconfidence. He is finally coming around to realize that he fucked up, which is good (any good trader must realize losses) - but his response is to go big on chasing the momentum of a commodity pump which is historically followed by a massive dump. His position has changed but his conviction remains far too high. He is still overconfident in the underlying narrative of "money printer go brrrr". Perhaps he is even right, but the chance of being so, so wrong in the interim is likely enough to make him go picrel

Attached: 57oa9o.gif (235x168, 1.8M)

NOOOO NOT THE MANNARINO

wrong post pls no bully

I just hope he doesn't an hero

imagine taking financial advice from an idiot like mannarino