>Hates New Japan with passion

Kek, he fucking buried them during the Ariel Helwani interview

Attached: RESEM91380MJF_(1).jpg (980x551, 100.18K)

Well duh, all e-lite sports entertainment is nothing like njpw

kek what a good heel

Yep, one is hot the other isn't.

MJF is good on the mic but am I the only one who continually feels let down by his actual matches. He seems pretty average.

>complain that everyone breaks kayfabe
>get worked by the one guy who obviously is kayfabing all the time

Yeah, it's watchable

Not a part of his character. Punk mentioned it too after the dog collar match on the press scrum.

Not enough flips?

Punk mentioned MJF hating New Japan during the Revolution media scrum. What did Max actually say about it in this interview?

I don't like flippy/lucha shit friend. Just think his big matches have been a bit of a let down is all.

Attached: The Jew fears the Samurai.jpg (600x329, 29.35K)

No he just sucks.

>Current wrestling is like the old territory days, wrestlers can go and bounce between companies. AEW, WWE, ROH. Not New Japan though. I hate the New Japan style.

Basically that.

BASED

MJF vs Darby was arguably the best match at Full Gear.

His matches are average. Not bad, but genuinely just average. He's also protected a lot by how little he wrestles; all he does are big matches that are spaced far enough apart that he can carefully plan them.
It's really not a big problem for him, though. He's working how wrestling worked 20 or 30 years ago where you build the match so heavily that people don't care how good the match is in a vacuum because they really just want to see it happen.

I see. I guess that makes sense.

Based we Americans hate you japs and your gay copycat wrestling

Attached: 1564172585873.jpg (1024x439, 38.07K)

kike

Zack Gibson did it better.

Based sports entertainment slop eaters, enjoy your trannies and mimosa matches

At least it's entertaining, not like the millionth Okada vs Naito match