BUY BITCOIN NOWW!!!!!!

Don't ask me how I know this but a event is about to take place in next month that will make dollar lose 99% of its value. This will make 2008 look like a childs play.

Bitcoin will moon to 1million+ and most crypto will 10-100X.

Attached: swan-picture-id157483108[1].jpg (612x406, 26.66K)

The only way for the dollar to lose it's value is if it's the whole world loses it's value FIRST. Dollar is still king right now. And losing it's value does not happen in a month. FAGGOT.

Attached: 1655155207160.png (417x405, 149.39K)

Why say stupid shit like this without proof? Obviously no one is going to do this. At least a hint of proof or gtfo

HOLY SHIT AN HYPERINFLATION JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>He Knows
People are gonna get filtered hard

Attached: IMG-20220516-WA0003.jpg (400x225, 16.23K)

Research History faggot. A lot of damage during great depression was done in matter of days.

All of FIAT will collapse.

Have been shorting BTC since $60k down to $20k and will close short once $10k is hit.
I have $7 million in just a couple of months.
>Ask me anything!

2 more weeks bros slurp the dip HODL apes together strong diamond hands

Attached: 1627300350937.webm (640x640, 2.92M)

u got $7 million in just a couple of months?

nice larp, faggot

IT GONGO UP, GONGO UP!!!

Again post proof or get the fuck out. Good God I hate this board so much now

basado, you openend it around when omicron first hit no? wish I had shorted as well, it was so obvious, been telling retards here to sell since 60k to mock them

In the unlikely case he's truthful, you can only make as much shorting as you invest in it. So, unless he was trading on margin, he needs to have 7m to make 7m if the underlying asset goes to 0.

Great Depression occurred and here we still stand. BTC has value because it can be sold for FIAT.

Hyperinflation is a complete loss of trust in the government.

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x1999, 637.05K)

He is a fucking nigger
West has lost in Ukraine, that's it
They still might safe and effective their way out of it in the eyes of public

First Brandon will be forced to concede defeat in Ukraine. Then he will print 20 trillion to pay off debt of the movement. This will result in dollar losing reserve currency status and hyperinflation. Marshall law will be declared by July 20th.

I have already booked my flights to Russia

And how did you hear this?

Less than a year.

Come to my mansion, you are invited mate!

Started getting nervous with the whole laser eye thing on Twitter.
Once 50k euro breaches I knew $50k was lost and went all in shorting the living shit out of it

Insider here. Feel free to ask me how I know this. Hedera, Hashgraph technology and the HBAR foundation are going to be replacing BTC all together. OP is fake

I have connections in Fed. There is already pressure from Brandon to print more money to help avoid debt catastrophe. US can't afford 20 trillion debt with 10% interest.

>Don't ask me how I know this but *schizophrenic rambling*
user. You could at least try to make it sound somewhat realistic.
This is some really low effort shit right here.

Aliens incoming. Check em

Attached: 1655392396951.png (626x770, 243.3K)

Checked. I see that but I expected him to inflate after the midterms in November. Inflating next month doesn’t make sense.

dollar is strong the fuck are you on