Waves gave me my very first profits and after selling at $50 I never looked back...

Waves gave me my very first profits and after selling at $50 I never looked back. I wonder if now would be a good time to go back and buy more before it hits $10 (maybe)

Attached: 1602525854125.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

probably not. What the fuck are thee prices

lucky bastard

good idea, why not go burn your tongue while your at it huh

>I never looked back

and you should stay like that son

One dude gets lucky and then all dumbfags go behind him thinking they might get lucky and end up getting rekt. it's hilarious at this point

had you wait a little longer you could have sold at $60. at how much did you buy it?

But i loved her dad

Attached: 16056693052934.png (197x200, 64.2K)

He sounds happy so it went good. Why are you so bloody inquisitive. Mind your fucking business unlike jeet women for fucks sake

fuck yoooooooooou

Simps are gonna be the end of this world

So what if i buy now? how will that go

No, heartless bitches like you are going to. Love is going to save the world

No. Those shitcoins almost never pump as hard ever again. Don't get attached to them and don't let deluded bagholders trick you into buying back in.
>t. sold WAVES at $40 and VIDYA at $0.45

Attached: 5456765432121.jpg (200x173, 6.44K)

and you should never come back

Yes go ahead... is it what? 4? i'm considering it too

That's exactly what happens in every case. Stock market and shit. Nothing new

Oh bobo don't cryyy

I will pray for ur departed soul. Won't take long i should probably start preparing

The sharpest lives and all that shit

he deserves it for trying to steal pepes girl from him.

I wonder if you are really this dumb

I'm the complete opposite dude, I got into waves at $30 and didn't sell when I was supposed to, and now im completely fucked, shit happens

How is OP dumb? lmao

waves gave me funny tweets thanks to sasha, i love u sasha never die pls

you earn money with waves? LOL

Listen, no one is smarter than anyone here. We are all useless pathetic retards trying to earn mere pennies from a rekt market. So stfu and go back to sleep

me to, bought at 28$ and panic sold at 6$