Jerome Powell speech now live

Jerome Powell speech now live

youtube.com/watch?v=e8vA5tStStU

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.png (593x748, 938.27K)

hes giving hopium about US dollar
what does this mean for the markets

Attached: 91F362A4-5E1B-42C2-AA65-C29B8E16B6E4.jpg (725x1024, 45.84K)

Exactly How fucking disconnected that Glowie Juden is

WTF BROS WHY IS HE REVERSING THE RATE HIKE TO 50 BPS

Attached: 1655470492987.jpg (456x597, 283.21K)

stream already over didnt even last 5 minutes LOL
they did a stream for this?
saying how the us dollar should remain reserve currency and why it is one?

holy shit bros even the fed is on super hopium right now

Holy fuck they are so lost

>we want to defend the storing wealth purpose of the us dollar by returning inflation to 2%

Yea clown 2% food inflation while rent and real estate goes up 20% per year since 2008?

This copium they are trying to sell makes it very clear they are only worried this time due to food inflation, specially since it seems so desperate they are willing to crash markets rather than let inflation self adjust with wages going up.

wow we were writting the same shit at the same time.

It's literally copium, all you get once you translate from bullshitese is "food inflation will get us guillotined so we will crash everything until food inflation goes to 2%".

it's like laggarde saying she will rise rates while also buying shitbonds to keep rates down.

honestly if they kept their mouths shut it would probably be even better for them at this point.

i meanfood inflation is really bad in itself but i get what you mean
bunch of morons that decided to kick the can down the road for years

EU cant raise rates tho else the southern EU states go belly up lol
they are aware of this thats why they aint doing shit
EU is SUUUUUUUUUUUPERFUCKED

Wow he actually mentioned crypto and stablecoins kek.

theyre super scared about the USD going belly up

rolling for him to finally crack and break down in tears as the magnitude of his sleazy lies can no longer be held back by his mealymouthed toady central banker lackey persona

or maybe just shrivel up into a dry howling husk as he ages 50 years in 50 seconds from all the suffering and deprivation and poverty caused worldwide by the policies of outright bald-faced theft and usury he and his colleagues have the gall to call "responsible governance"

the two most disgusting words in the english language are "central" and "banker." this planet has the potential to be so beautiful, our species has the potential to become more than the sum of its parts and reclaim our divine birthright among the stars.

but this miniscule minority of parasites has to go and fuck it up for all of us. and for what? greed? power? don't they have enough already? it's sick. they are sick people.

rolling for J Pow to have a spontaneous spiritual awakening onstage and proclaim the dawning of the age of aquarius and the implementation of NESARA/GESARA, with the new international reserve currency the Iraqi dinar

the usd unironically survives with free cryptos but collapses with CBDCs

free cryptos aka usdc, tether or any other backed on us treasuries will be able to bypass capital controls.

A cbdc dollar would be cucked with capital controls which will become very popular once the eu collapses.

ultra fucked actually not super fucked

not really they are probably scared of people not bagholding so much cash anymore and being on crypto, stonks metal and physical goods.

But they brought it on themselves in 1970 the biggest usd cash bill was worth around 200k usd of today.

Imagine that taking a cash bill worth 200k usd.

Meanwhile today the biggest cash bill is the 100 usd cash bill and civil forfeiture laws start at 10k.

They are shooting themselves on the feet with their anti cash laws, people bagholded cash under the mattress but they ain't bagholding digital usd in the bank with 0.0001% yearly interest.

They put that into stonks and inflate the usd, and the sanctions shit brandon did certainly ain't helping much.

Weeks after they froze rusky CITZENS assets for being branded "oligarch" they went to memezuelan commies to get oil and were told to fuck themselves, i mean if your exports are being paid with something that can be frozen with a click you are not exporting, you are signing a vassalization contract, it's no longer money but feudal lord coupons so you spend the payment in the plantation in your lord market.

I am not sure even they understand the damage they did with that type of sanctions, they should have invited russia to leave the system in 90 days not outright freezing everything.

>the usd unironically survives with free cryptos but collapses with CBDCs

of course why would i hold digital USD, i have more trust in bitcoin and ether to a degree because i know how it works and the protocoll cant be fucked with that easy

but ofc these boomers dont understand that
once they release their pipedream crypto nobody will hold USD anymore people will just invest it as soon as possible

well, that was underwhelming.

>once they release their pipedream crypto nobody will hold USD anymore people will just invest it as soon as possible

They intended to make it a closed system (as if in a closed system entropy did not increase constantly) in laggarde terms "there can't be an escape"

Of course stupid fucks did this on the theoretical meme than a demographic & economic collapse would be deflationary due to lack of demand.

When in reality what's going on is the opposite wages are so supressed due to the need to sustain boomers with lower labor participation than nobody wants to wage anymore forcing wages up and inflation.

They really should have studied the roman crisis of the third century, they prepared for deflation not inflation lmfao.

From now on you will probably get 3% inflation during recessions and 10% inflation with moderate growth and 15% or more inflation with good growth.

You can't keep 51 years of deflation importing due to china and globalization anymore without letting wages go up.

if i were them i wouldnt even care about that
what i would care about is sleepy joe sending 4 trillion to ukraine and weapons

while the own population starves, shits about to get critical
what happened to the times where you looked for yourself and your country to be good and then you looked for everyone else?
this virtue signaling bullshit is pissing me off

He sounded worried about liquidity of the dollar

he should be lol

were all gonna die arent we?

Probably would have been better if he strolled out to the lectern, farded on the mic, and moonwalked back off the stage.

>Holy fuck they are so lost
No, they're trying to appease two bosses. Boss one is all their rich cronies. Boss two is King Bread, knowing that if he isn't appeased us peasants are gonna start torching shit.

Attached: bankrun.jpg (600x468, 178.41K)

>Priced in
>Short term gains
He is crashing this economy with no survivors.

Attached: 1654963801756.jpg (779x956, 105.74K)